PA Noise Complaint

Bergman

Guest stusakss

Wow, and I was going to do some flying for them when I get back to the states...I don't think I live up to their standards now! That is just classic. Sad thing is, that guy is allowed to vote.

72764-107652.jpg

I think you're some kind of deviated prevert. I think general Ripper found out about your prevertion, and you were organizing some kind of mutiny of preverts.

Wait...so you guys are saying he's wrong? KC-135 pilots aren't all homosexuals?
Skibum,

Sorry to disappoint you. Guess you are going to have to go elsewhere to find some man love.

Guest Hydro130

It sounds like this is one of those travelin' & harrassin' Reverend Phelps Kool-Aid drinkers based on a coupla his remarks.

I'll forward the audio link to the local Patriot Guard chapter here in MN; they should get a kick out of it.

I'm surprised he didn't have anything to say about those fairy-dust "chemtrails" we've been spraying over his house too.

Sheesh, some people's kids....

Cheers, Hydro

EDIT: BTW, Scoot.... Well-played Dr Strangelove tie-in. Nice!

[ 13. December 2006, 11:45: Message edited by: Hydro130 ]

"a renegate degenerate band of homosexuals"

WTF??

He's obviously never lived near a Navy base.

"They all fit the bill - they're all feminine, small, teasy, caddy little men..."

At a 135 unit? Never!

I keed!! I keed!!

Guest TheBurt

I knew it!!! I too, have met some of those degenerate efeminate men of the TANG, I always suspected something was up, butt now I know that they ARE a bunch of degenerate homo's........ please leave this poor man alone and quit buzzing and teasing him in your degenerate homo machine..... the KC-135! and for gosh sake quit looking in his window and go find your own man or whatever it is you homo TANG men do.

He certainly seems to have a mild fixation on degenerative homosexuality. I do however wish that he was stop hiding his emotions and tell us how he really feels. Priceless.

This clip will make it Air Force Wide in 5...4...3...

Best...Noise Complaint...Ever!

HD