Promotion and PRF Information

Guest e3racing

1 hour ago, 14N Guy said:

So just looking at the board status again (no update since 24 Sept), but it says it takes 18 work days to report into OSD, which would put that date at 5 Oct. looking at the other boards, the public release date was anywhere from 2-4 weeks after that date. Is it possible the results might not released until the 3rd week of October, at the earliest? or will they try to get them out sooner then that?

Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness (P&R) is the approval authority for all promotion and special selection boards and the Secretary of Defense is the release authority for all promotion and special selection board.  So the list is officially coordinated and APPROVED.   The wait time now "should" NOT be until 3rd week of October as DEPSECDEF will coordinate with AFPC to release the results, probably next Thursday or the following Thursday (this is simply my guess.  Hoping for next week.  

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well Gents, it’s been fun but Duck is now a twice passed over Captain on his way out the door. I appreciate all of you who reached out and offered me advice throughout the years. I know that I will ha

They are missing WHY dudes are disgruntled. I've been around a long time, as you have. There have certainly been boom and bust cycles for morale. This one is far different than what I think can f

Yes...and shockingly, got picked up 1 APZ with a 5/10 push line and P on the PRF. Sometimes there is justice in the system.

Posted Images

Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness (P&R) is the approval authority for all promotion and special selection boards and the Secretary of Defense is the release authority for all promotion and special selection board.  So the list is officially coordinated and APPROVED.   The wait time now "should" NOT be until 3rd week of October as DEPSECDEF will coordinate with AFPC to release the results, probably next Thursday or the following Thursday (this is simply my guess.  Hoping for next week.  
I'm putting my chip for board release bingo on Tuesday, 6 October.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BigWing said:

How anybody who knows a wing exec looks right now. 4286aca8ab19881771872a6c6ec566cd.jpg

Second this. I am at quite the off the beaten path assignment and doubt anyone in my current chain would notify me before  the public release. I would appreciate any DMs and in return I’ll upvote your posts so good you will look like a damn admin on this site.  🙂 

• Haha 2

APZ higher than usual, right? I was hoping that would be the case with the ~90% opportunity that some of the love would be spread to the APZ group since some of them would be knocked out of the pool next year once the 5 year window format begins.

Just now, BigWing said:

APZ higher than usual, right? I was hoping that would be the case with the ~90% opportunity that some of the love would be spread to the APZ group since some of them would be knocked out of the pool next year once the 5 year window format begins.

It is higher than usual.  IIRC, APZ has historically been low single-digits.

• Like 1
It is higher than usual.  IIRC, APZ has historically been low single-digits.
Happy to see this then. I have a few friends who were floored last time around when they didn't make it. Surprised everyone when it happened so hopefully these numbers will right some of the past mistakes.

• Upvote 1
Calls are going out.

This next week is going to be many peoples high, and many peoples low. If you happen to be one of the latter, don’t despair. Not getting promoted doesn’t define you as a person, it is a big kick to the junk. However, dust yourself off and try to focus on what’s good about your situation, versus what could’ve been. Good luck folks.
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, 14N Guy said:

Do you happen to have the Information Warfare stats? I'm not at work so i can't access RAW. If you don't have them, no worries.

Sorry I don’t have access to the warfare stats. 

also, I only have those two stats and not the full list. 

Edited by Jetpilot