Top Gun 2

Surf70

I heard this sequel is a whole lot more realistic than the first Top Gun. Mav is now an overweight AF MQ-9 pilot bitching about providing ISR support until one day he gets a CAS mission and takes out 30 of our own soldiers to kill the #157 most wanted terrorist on the US watch list. He then keeps buzzing the tower in his triumphant return to base but nobody seems to take any notice due to platform limitations and most of the shoe clerks are out with the Army anyway after flight suit leadership kept insisting "we're all in." Mav finally lands and all the shoe clerks eventually return to base when flight suit leadership tells them to "Get out of those lightweight flame retardent ACUs, we gave you flammable heavyweight ABUs in 120 degree desert heat so everybody knows we have ADCON over you." The movie ends with the Air Force becoming the Army Air Corps once again.

[begin debrief]

You are a flaming homosexual faggot and I hope a terrorist rapes your face.

[end debrief]

• Upvote 2

[begin debrief]

You are a flaming homosexual faggot and I hope a terrorist rapes your face.

[end debrief]

Actually, makes him sound like he's senior leadership material in the future -- probably a DP just b/c of that on his next PRF! Nothing against flaming homosexuals faggots, but we all know it's good to be "diverse" and being a flaming, homosexual faggot is the latest and greatest in diversity right now!

Mav is now an overweight AF MQ-9 pilot bitching about providing ISR support until one day he gets a CAS mission and takes out 30 of our own soldiers to kill the #157 most wanted terrorist on the US watch list.

Mods, you tracking this douchebag?

I am still thinking of Goose' wife.  She was extremely cute at one point or another.

/>

FM

How long ago was this?! Edited by Swanee

Goddamn it, why the F did this thread have to go and get all serious? Can we get back to the important points of the discussion at hand like; will the main characters continue to wear polo shirts under their flightsuits? Will we see more sweet personalized helmets? Or has the queep infested the bo-at and all morale related concessions to uniformity have been banned? Seriously, somebody post some tits or something!

Goddamn it, why the F did this thread have to go and get all serious? Can we get back to the important points of the discussion at hand like; will the main characters continue to wear polo shirts under their flightsuits? Will we see more sweet personalized helmets? Or has the queep infested the bo-at and all morale related concessions to uniformity have been banned? Seriously, somebody post some tits or something!

No shit man this thread got derailed hard. I am trying to keep it relevant, but not finding much...

Kelly-McGillis.jpg

Kelly+Mcgillis+e2.jpg

Meg-Ryan-meg-ryan-20769284-1600-1200.jpg

megryan16a.jpg

...but I have a suspicion.

It has been obvious since the first day he signed back in with his new screen name a while back.

• 7 months later...