Aggressors Article

Guest rapier01

My questions is whether the Space and Information Aggressors ( :rainbow:) have computers and a water cooler painted in the aggressor paint scheme???

Photoshop anyone...? :rock:

I was told the 92d Information Warfare Aggressor Squadron (formerly an A-10 TFS at Bentwaters when I was there) here at Lackland is no longer an Aggressor squadron, as someone at Nellis finally smarting up and now it is simply an IWS.

I don't know about the 262d Information Warfare Aggressor Squadron, or the two Space Aggressor squadrons (26th or 527th), I thought someone recently posted info about them but I am too lazy to look it up or even care...

Cheers! M2

I don't know about the 262d Information Warfare Aggressor Squadron, or the two Space Aggressor squadrons (26th or 527th), I thought someone recently posted info about them but I am too lazy to look it up or even care...

Cheers! M2

M2

The 26th is definitely still a Space Aggressor Squadron.

I recently received an email from its CC asking for help locating the original 26th Aggressor guys from Clark in order to arrange a reunion - it is clear that the unit is very proud of its heritage.

I recently received an email from its CC asking for help locating the original 26th Aggressor guys from Clark in order to arrange a reunion - it is clear that the unit is very proud of its heritage.

The real question is, is the "heritage" still proud of the unit??