Jump to content
Baseops Forums


Registered User
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About flammable

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

268 profile views
  1. I've stated this before but assuming you're already enlisted/sworn in with your current unit, at the end of the day if you're accepted into another squadron/wing, you will need to fill out a transfer sheet which needs to be signed by your leadership and wing. If I were you, I would be 100% transparent while doing this.
  2. flammable

    T-6s Grounded; More OBOGS Issues

    http://www.airforcemag.com/DRArchive/Pages/2018/February 2018/February 15 2018/USAF-Losing-700-T-6-Flights-Per-Day-While-Fleet-is-Grounded-Growing-Out-of-the-Pilot-Crisis-Making-Space-a-Priority.aspx
  3. Well you would at a minimum need a DD368 since you are already a member of another unit. You would be at the mercy of your wing leadership and if you blindside them with something like this that isn't going to help your situation at all especially before you have left...
  4. flammable

    Upcoming Boards

    same situation for me, haven't heard back at all either!
  5. flammable

    Upcoming Boards

    Due date was last week was it not?
  6. flammable

    Upcoming Boards

    Hi, does anyone know what the timeline is for Oregon/Portland?