Attention Grabbing photos of sacrifice needed

Guest rotorhead

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

So I've been searching through alot of old threads (I'm really bored at work...). Does anyone know if the video is still posted because everytime I click it, it says link cannot be found. I tried right clicking and saving but it says Internet Explorer can't save it. Thanks for the help, I really want to watch the video.

Does anyone know if the video is still posted because everytime I click it, it says link cannot be found. I tried right clicking and saving but it says Internet Explorer can't save it. Thanks for the help, I really want to watch the video.

Guest sleepy

I still have it saved on my computer. It is a big file, just over 9,000 kb. Is that 9 mb? If so, it is smaller than the attachment space limit of 9.77 mb, but much larger than the single upload size of 2 mb.

Of course, I could e-mail it. Goin2UPT trusted my e-mail. PM with your address if you want to do it that way.

How about this: someone who is computer savvy send me their e-mail address. I'll send to you and you work your magic to post it on the internet again. Deal?

EDIT: Standy by...

Edited by sleepy

I couldn't get Rotorhead's link to work. Anybody else have another site? I can host as well if somebody would kindly send me the file.

Try the link in post #59...

Guest Rockhound

Rotor,

Amazing slide show!!!

I wish this was more wide spread. This is the kick in the ass that kids today (and some of their parents) need!

-Rockhound

Guest Showtime

Can someone PM me the slideshow, the comm nazi's have blocked just about external link deployed.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Wow... fantastic. I downloaded it, watched it myself and then immediately called my boys into the room and made them watch it. They've never jacked around (sts) during the anthem (that I've seen at least) but a reminder is always good. Thanks for this.

Cheers-

V

Guest NotAPilot

Thank you, that's really awesome. I'll be sharing that (w/ due credit) in other places this Veteran's Day.

Edited by NotAPilot