Classic Thread - Gold Bond Video

flynhigh

Guest jriggoMOANG

That was without a doubt one of the funniest videos I have ever seen. I believe that this could be a major marketing tool for the Gold Bond Company! Very nice to whom ever put this together!! Bravo!

I heard the C0CK-N-BALLS puppet is due to make a special guest appearance on The Wiggles early next week.

Good Luck, BALLS, you deserve it!

---------------

Wxpunk

[ 17. December 2004, 12:21: Message edited by: Wxpunk ]

Those Viper guys just ain't right. I just about jumped out of my chair when I saw 'Freq' Casey - the 8th FW Weapons Officer - that guy was in my UPT class. I'll have to get ahold of him and ask him WTF?

Guest Metalhead
Those Viper guys just ain't right. I just about jumped out of my chair when I saw 'Freq' Casey - the 8th FW Weapons Officer - that guy was in my UPT class. I'll have to get ahold of him and ask him WTF?
O´Malley was in my UPT class! Same question -- WTF?

I showed the vid to my brother the Coastie(who as a service must also believe in proper groin hygeine, since they keep a stock on their cutter) and he said "Dude, that was hilarious! We would get HUNG if we ever did a video like that."

Hopefully it stays underground enough that they won't get too much shit for it. Between the guys flying naked , guys getting in trouble for class patches and the political correctness of the military, I hope it stays in the right hands. Anyone know if these guys have gotten lined up and yet?

Well, I think it's probably a little too late for that...
Very true Toro, very true, but here's hoping it stays off of some ate up politically correct shoe clerk's desk in his or her climate controlled office where Gold Bond is not required

I've been humming it all day as well (STS).