One tough Mike Fox

Learjetter

He said the confrontation with the robbers took place after his girlfriend Tanta Siaz advertised a gold chain for sale on Craigslist.

Lt Colonel Trenker said: ‘I dialled my phone and called my fiancée and said, 'Listen I've been shot I think three times.

Hopefully they don't read this story and find out about each other...

Edited by SocialD

(SARCASM) Just shocked that those fine two young men would do such a thing to a vet in Florida, plus the girlfriend picked such a secure location to make a transaction off a Craigslist response. Good ORM used here.

Lucky he walked out of that alive. Stupid lucky. it's really easy to tell yourself that people are basically good and that your physical size and personal experience with violence will somehow make everything right and keep you safe, but there are certain environments that you should just stay away from. Low cost apartment complex with your kids in tow and a gold chain? Um.....no.

I'll stay it: stupid.

As a disclaimer, I've been stupid myself - once recently in Newark. (Let's just say that a sprinting 6' 4" moron makes a less than desirable target for lazy thugs and that the malt liquor ruins their aim when it comes to throwing bottles.) :thefinger:

I'm not criticizing Karl. He's got a good attitude about it. I'm just glad he's alive to testify at the trail. Karl's a badass, but his living has more to do with where those rounds hit.

I'm glad he's going to be OK.

Edited by LJDRVR

Lucky he walked out of that alive. Stupid lucky. it's really easy to tell yourself that people are basically good and that your physical size and personal experience with violence will somehow make everything right and keep you safe, but there are certain environments that you should just stay away from. Low cost apartment complex with your kids in tow and a gold chain? Um.....no.

I'll stay it: stupid.

As a disclaimer, I've been stupid myself - once recently in Newark. (Let's just say that a sprinting 6' 4" moron makes a less than desirable target for lazy thugs and that the malt liquor ruins their aim when it comes to throwing bottles.) :thefinger:

I'm not criticizing Karl. He's got a good attitude about it. I'm just glad he's alive to testify at the trail. Karl's a badass, but his living has more to do with where those rounds hit.

I'm glad he's going to be OK.

Agreed. Don't go to an apartment complex to sell a goldchain to someone from Craigslist.