Tim Tebow (NSFW)

Danger41

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy, we wouldn't want any "crap" distracting us from discussing Tebow's games...

I just liked the photographers signature

Edited by Grind

I know what the image was posted in reference to. The crap that has nothing to do with the thread. I was bringing it back to Tebow's games.

Your crap has nothing to do with this thread. Post tits or stfu. P.s. I am drunk and have fat fingers I do not like your post I meant to hit quote.ot boobs or forever hold your peace.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Where's your God now, Tebow?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7709195/barring-snag-peyton-manning-picks-denver-broncos-sources-say

Peyton Manning will become the next quarterback of the Denver Broncos, barring a snag during intensified contract negotiations that have commenced under the instruction of the four-time MVP to his agent Tom Condon, according to multiple sources.

Once the Manning deal becomes official, Denver will try to trade Tim Tebow, according to sources.

Manning called Broncos vice president of football operations John Elway on Monday morning to tell him the news. Manning also called the San Francisco 49ers and the Tennessee Titans to inform them of his intent to now play for Denver.

• Upvote 1

Tebow to the Jets - horrible situation for both. IMO, no way this will work.

Its a shame because he seems like a good kid.

But that throwing motion - ugh!

Yep, those jokes last season about him being the Antichrist are definitely true.

I don't know. The Jets offensive coordinator, Tony Sparano, likes to run the wildcat- he did it in Miami. This would suit the only thing Tebow is good at- running.

I don't know. The Jets offensive coordinator, Tony Sparano, likes to run the wildcat- he did it in Miami. This would suit the only thing Tebow is good at- running.

I think you've got a great point.

Who knew that the Wildcat would prove to be such an effective offense in the NFL given the evolution of the freakish non-human athletic ability of the defensive players and the reliance on strength over agility for offensive linemen. The only thing that was missing to make the Wildcat a mainstream NFL offensive system was a combination like Tebow and Sparano.

I definitely see Tebow contending for the AFC rushing title.

Who knew that the Wildcat would prove to be such an effective offense in the NFL given the evolution of the freakish non-human athletic ability of the defensive players and the reliance on strength over agility for offensive linemen. The only thing that was missing to make the Wildcat a mainstream NFL offensive system was a combination like Tebow and Sparano.

I'm sensing a tad bit of sarcasm here.

Maybe I didn't communicate my stance. I'm not saying the wildcat will work... I'm saying Tebow going to the Jets will work as in he fits into Sparano's game plan since he likes the wildcat.

I'm saying Tebow going to the Jets will work as in he fits into Sparano's game plan since he likes the wildcat.

Maybe I didn't... ah fuck it. Nevermind.

Its a shame because he seems like a good kid.

But that throwing motion - ugh!

I am really excited for this debacle.

Oil and water.

Rex-Ryan.jpgTim-Tebow-pray.jpg

http://www.theonion.com/articles/tim-tebow-absolutely-horrified-after-first-phone-c,27717/

Edited by Masshole

• 1 year later...