U-28/PC-12/NSA

Ryder1587

Of course it was a joke, but when the 3 star asks the serious question of what the name should be, and that is the answer he gets, well... no one should be pissed when that becomes the actual, stupid name.

Was the audience unaware that you cannot engage an EWO in the social intricacies of sarcasm and humor? They sit waaayyy to close to the waveguides. They only speak fax machine!

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The U-28 isn't being "cut", due to "budget", the fleet has burned through its life-cycle. Some of those airframes are approaching 25,000(?) hours which has already been extended by a waiver. Also most of that article is outdated; the higher-ups change their mind weekly....

The U-28 isn't being "cut", due to "budget", the fleet has burned through its life-cycle. Some of those airframes are approaching 25,000(?) hours which has already been extended by a waiver. Also most of that article is outdated; the higher-ups change their mind weekly....

Not true, there's plenty of life left in the fleet trust me. And with a little money could go considerably further.

Cooter

• 1 month later...

K State-

What do you want to know?

I was able to dig up a little bit on mission/capes on SIPR but I was curious how the guys flying it like the mission. Deployment info...locations, length, frequency. Also home station squadron life (other than the obvious Cannon stuff) like morale and flying home station. I'm looking at the possibility of a next assignment and the mission and aircraft sound awesome, just wanted more info.

Don't do it. Duke is awful. Florida is disgusting, not that you would ever live there. They charge you a membership fee instead of paying you per diem. The mission will take you to only the worst places in the world. The program won't get you any valuable training for future flying. The plane is uncomfortable to fly and. You only turn left.

NOBODY EVER APPLY TO THIS PROGRAM!

(I need there to be plenty of room for me...)

Edited by Fozzy Bear

• 4 months later...