Finance Guy

ClearedHot

FG,

Wanted to take moment to formally recognize you and say thanks for your participation and input on this forum.

Unfortunately, this forum highlights the often negative relationship between Ops and Support.

You are definitely in the business of taking care of folks as demonstrated by the number and depth of questions you answer.

How in the world you found your way to a forum full of prima dona aviators is a mystery, the fact that you stayed and have contributed and helped so many people is a testament to the type of professional you are.

On behalf of all the folks you have helped on this board, thanks!

CH

Edited by ClearedHot
  • Upvote 5

FG,

Wanted to take moment to formally recognize you and say thanks for your participation and input on this forum.

Unfortunately, this forum highlights the often negative relationship between Ops and Support.

You my are definitely in the business of taking care of folks as demonstrated by the number and depth of questions you answer.

How in the world you found your way to a forum full of prima dona aviators is a mystery, the fact that you stayed and have contributed and helped so many people is a testament to the type of professional you are.

CH

Let me guess, USAFA or a state school dude. You grammar much good. :rock:

"2" as well. Thanks you have taught us well so that we now know more than we used to. It has been well worth it. Thanks, now only if you could be cloned and sent to all the bases to help out that would be great.

2 a million times. Thanks for all the help Finance Guy. I've been in for a number of years, and am still learning lessons from Finance Guy. Straight to the point, and you never blow smoke our way. If we're wrong, we're wrong, and if not, then you gladly point us in the direction to show how we're right. Finance Guy, I owe you drinks when I get back to Scott. Or if you ever make your way to Ramstein, you drink for free.

Ditto all.

We had a situation where some of our folks were getting a screw job and I contacted FG offline. The information he was able to find gave us the silver bullet that our folks needed.

Thanks for all your help, FG.

Actually that was a product of the university of Bourbon.

Ah yes... I went to their satellite school- University of Puerto Rican Rum.

And thanks to FG for his contribution and guidance. :beer:

Edited by Vertigo

Guest Crew Report

FG has helped us out immensely in our unit through his postings here. Thanks.

Same here. He answered some questions I had and I was able to show my Finance office where it was at.

Edited by Crew Report

FG,

You are definitely in the business of taking care of folks as demonstrated by the number and depth of questions you answer.

CH

Thanks CH and to all the rest of the posts. I'm a career finance guy since my first assignment at Scott back in 1984--we didn't have internet or email then. I just find this forum is just one medium where I can help all of you while also helping all those finance support folks out there. They probably don't read this forum but if you get the right info here and present to them, then I'd hope they learn something along the way. Glad that I can help and mostly that all of you get the right answers.

• Upvote 2

Thanks CH and to all the rest of the posts. I'm a career finance guy since my first assignment at Scott back in 1984--we didn't have internet or email then. I just find this forum is just one medium where I can help all of you while also helping all those finance support folks out there. They probably don't read this forum but if you get the right info here and present to them, then I'd hope they learn something along the way. Glad that I can help and mostly that all of you get the right answers.

Let me know if you need a job when you get out.

Finance Guy has assisted me several times. Most recently last week. It is nice to find a guy that knows the rules and knows the money does not belong to finance personally. It belongs to the service member who may need assistance in claiming it. Keep up the great service to all.

Let me know if you need a job when you get out.

Well I retired from active duty (2006) but now working as a DoD Civilian--Did about 4.5 years on a AF contract. Financial services work without a break since 1984. I started in Travel Pay back when we computed vouchers as you waited and paid cash at the cage. No government travel cards back in those days. But we also weren't doing OEF/OIF for 9 years straight back then either.