Biden reveals VP bunker location

HoHum

Overheard around the AF.

"I'm sorry, sir, but we can't take the VP on B-2 orientation flight; he'll end up divulging classified information."

or

"Tour a missile silo??! I don't think so, sir. How bout we give him a hot dog and a copy of Sports Illustrated."

Man I go could go on and on.

Out.

Remember, its supposed to sound sarcastic.

"I'd love to take you flying, sir, but our recent rash of budget cuts has left us short on flying hours, ammunition, range and ECM time, as well as fuel. Plus nobody is current for their semi-annuals due to not having the required currency and/or the fact that half the squadron is currently Q-3 because they couldn't get ready for their checkrides. Guess we can try again in October..." :flipoff:

That and I don't want you shooting off your fvcking piehole about how we defend against the TB. But we'll just stick with politically correct for now.

Edited by war007afa

Guest Alarm Red
Here you go:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Na...sa=N&tab=wl

Bah, this story is nothing. A secured bunker under the VP's residence? That's not classified, it's common sense. I'd be surpised if it weren't there.

Here's another example of equally poor "journalism" (if you want call either one of these journalism) from an equally useless source (complete other direction though.)

Tells an opposite story. The best indicator of true bullshit though, is when you go to google news, type in "Biden bunker", and the only two big media outlets that are even covering this are the Washington Post and Fox News. Maybe zero credibility on one side cancels out zero credibility on the other?