True Definition of a UAV (RPA)

Guest dachit

In the wonderful words of TRIPP and SNOOZE I quote:

" I'm gonna park my ass outside the runway at indian springs and go out and buy me a black market sa-7, and im goin predator huntin'"

I like the definition. Fits them perfectly.

-summers

"GodDamn, those faggots that "fly" UAV's get XBOX achievement points every time they land successfully. What a bunch of ######ing tools. Let's hit the bar."

I'm pretty sure I've heard that exact quote somewhere around here before...

did anyone see the add at the bottom of the Urban dictionary page? it was a nitroplanes add with a remote controlled predator. So you can buy a remote controlled model airplane of a remote controlled model airplane, that is funny.

That got me thinking, does the vUSAF have Predators? Now THAT would be funny.

That got me thinking, does the vUSAF have Predators? Now THAT would be funny.

No, the vUSAF version of the Pred is a real airplane. They bitch about getting assigned to it the way we do UAVs... Ah man, I got an F-15, this sucks. I have to get out from behind my desk and actually fly that damn thing.

• 3 weeks later...

As a 21 year retired enlisted person, I don't have an issue with enlisted running UAVs. My point is their not Pilots (Rated, Non-Rated, or enlisted). Their operators.

Oh and Yeager was born a Pilot...it just took the rest of reality to catch up with him.

I just think it's ironic that a guy with F-15 in his name is concerned about robots f$ucking wives...not fighter pilots, isn't that the community that has a nasty habbit of hot man love with their crew chiefs?

That's way they hate us so much! It's not the UAV thing, it's the lack of dudes to bang. Who woulda guessed.

Edited by Boxhead

... ah... grah... aah.. I'm sorry. I saw the flight sim predator panel and immediately was thrown into a convulsing epileptic fit. I'm back now, but I'm drooling and cant feel the left side of my body. Typing with one hand is hard.

YGBFSM.

-Stuck