Everything posted by yzl337
-
Track Selects and Assignment Nights
So imagining things or being lied to, awesome.
-
C-130 down in Afghanistan
- Info on OTS (Officer Training School)
Same PT shirts as everyone else, in the back with the rest of the uniform stuff.- Track Selects and Assignment Nights
Some poor bastard at Yokota has to take the RPA must fills. At least they'll PCS all the way across the pacific for 6 months before they head to Randolph.- SOS/ACSC information
I miss all the fun!- Goodbye Mildenhall
Hope to see a timeline soon, mildenhall was/is next for me.- Little Rock info
He seemed like a good dude at Yokota, from a young guys perspective. He was regularly in the squadron, engaged with everyone. flew with him once or twice, didn't hate it.- USMC to hit the Mach Loop/Roundabout
No, I don't think I'll ever be over macho grande- Motorcycle Riders Thread
anyone have any experience riding/racing in Colorado? I'm moving back to the US and really want to get back to racing, just trying to decide whether to go back to dirt, supermoto, or road racing, I only get to pick one this time around (damn kids are expensive) but it seems like CO has a bit of everything.- Laughlin AFB info
My wife and I no major issues with our house. It was no palace, but we were fine for 15 months. I don't remember having any big issues with mold. Worst problem we had was ants, but a couple visits from the exterminator took care of that.- Little Rock info
Anyone here at the 50th right now? I may be headed there shortly with some slightly abnormal circumstances, looking for some info.- Asiana 777 Crash at SFO
- Motorcycle Riders Thread
careful, first it's trackdays, then you decide to try just one race weekend...its downhill from there.- Laughlin AFB info
Duplexes don't have a washer or dryer, you supply em, and you'll need furniture,so it can get costly; the dorms are easier but I lived in a duplex and the money spent on appliances and furniture was worth it. You'll also need to find a roommate within one class of yours, if you dont show up at housing with a roommate, you'll be put in a dorm, they won't spend their time finding you a roommate.- Leadership at the 'Deid
Didn't wear a reflective belt the entire time I was there last year, not a word was said to me. Also had a stache that was pretty far out of regs that garnered me plenty of dirty looks, but nothing actually said to me.- Roll Call - (Rainman)
- A Toast in Remembrance of the Fallen...
- First Assignment After UPT
- How many generations of flying in your family?
3 Grandfather was an FE on B-29s, great Uncle was a bombardier on B-17s, shot down over France Dad was U-2s mostly Herks for me- Laughlin AFB info
Depends on your class, when I was there a number of Flt/CCs enforced a "del rio" CAP, and students stayed local. My class did that for about 2 months.- Check ride buffoonery
an 88 for pubs? Thats a ground eval 88 if anything. Check flight doesn't build the schedule so it sounds like upper leadership feels they have plenty of time for 88/89 rides.- MAFFS C-130 Crash in South Dakota
- Laughlin AFB info
you'd be wagering a lot on pure luck concerning timing. When I was there students lived on base, period. I left 10 months ago, might have changed, but if there is room on base in housing, plan on living in housing. The policy changed at least twice while I was there just based on how much room they had.- IFS and the right sight picture......
Do you give autographs?- Dog Breed Restrictions in On-Base Housing
You can always go the "lab-mix" route, saw this pups twin on base yesterday...pretty sure no one from housing saw the actual dog! Not really sure how no one has freaked out yet. - Info on OTS (Officer Training School)
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.