-
WTF? (**NSFW**)
Not really. The bible is very clear about murder (don’t do it) and also being unrelenting against evil, including holding it accountable via death and destruction. I know you didn’t mention the bible specifically, but pro life and Christianity go hand in hand, so that’s why I brought it up.
-
Gun Talk
Now just need some states to get rid of their gun laws that say, “you have to follow federal law.” And ultimately, we better see the NFA completely repealed in the next two years. If it’s not, the next Dem to hit the WH can undo this current ATF “we won’t enforce” policy
-
WTF? (**NSFW**)
@Pooter @disgruntledemployee You’re not wrong on the “fame seeking” risk of bat shit crazy people. I think public execution (combined with short timeline between conviction and execution) would do more to dissuade capital crimes than it would boost the “for fame” crowd. But that’s truly unknowable currently, just a hunch. I would certainly be happy to simply see the decade(s) long appeals process stop and more capital punishment (specifically if you killed someone else with intent or a repeated gross negligence scenario such as 2nd DUI with fatalities).
-
WTF? (**NSFW**)
I think executions should be public, and a lot more of them as well. Both of those things would convey a stronger message of ultimate accountability for crimes. More people would think twice about murder when they see a bunch of people getting hanged or shot in public (and within a couple months of conviction, not this couple decades bullshit). Our justice system is a complete joke - these fundamental changes would start reversing that well deserved moniker.
-
Fly Dubai Hijacking?
Bottled water only, plate carrier on, helmet within reach.
-
Reasons to despise cops
Good lord, did the jury sleep through the video evidence?! That’s two juries in the span of a couple weeks filled with window licking retards. Accountability has died in our society.
-
Fly Dubai Hijacking?
I still remember way back in interview prep, on a group video call for mock interviews, and a Raptor guy eventually says he’d just have to beat the CA unconscious and take the plane. The face/reaction of the HR chick running the mock interview was absolutely hilarious. Ummm sir, have you thought about bribing him with a steak dinner?
-
Fly Dubai Hijacking?
They are much worse to fly for than the big US carriers (work rules, schedule, you have to live/commute internationally to a shithole, etc.) There’s always some westerners willing to do it, but there’s a reason the vast majority won’t touch it.
-
Fly Dubai Hijacking?
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/diverted-flydubai-flight-israel-was-not-hijacking-incident-israeli-prime-2026-09-30/ Whether truly a terrorism-plot and hijacking, or just a couple of middle eastern pilots doing middle eastern things, this is why I hate it when forced to fly on some of these airlines. Glad the cabin crew and some pax got it under control and safely diverted. Crazy.
- China & Chinese Shenanigans
-
New F-16G and C-17 for AF?
It’s literally their idea. And it’s not a zero sum game with the F-35. It’s a very capable jet. Still would have preferred we buy Rhinos, but I’m sure there are valid sustainment reasons the AF stuck with the strike family. So while there is surely some amount of military complex going on, it was far more than just that.
-
New F-16G and C-17 for AF?
I say build the new Vipers. 2 of 2 IADs in my experience have not been the 10 ft giants we’ve been told by the IC. Not scoffing, but also plenty of real world evidence to suggest 4G (and especially 4.5G) still have a lot to offer. We’ll never have the density with 5G+, accept that and move forward accordingly.
-
Viper Down South of KTVC
Why would you think nobody cares? I bet plenty of people on here care about fellow pilots, whether they personally know them or not. I certainly do.
-
Gun Talk
You don’t have your own range?! Time to move M2, that’s no way to live.
- The Iran thread