iPhone app inop

hispeed7721

For several days, whenever I open the Baseops app on my iPhone, it shows no content under "unread." I thought signing out and back in (on the app) might fix things but now I cannot log back into the app. Whenever I try to login, I get a pop up with 50+ pages of error code. I have no issue logging in via safari on the iPhone or on my computer.

Anyone else having this issue?

Update:

I've installed an older version of the back end software that the app needs to access the forum. It should work for the near rocks. Of note, if you ever have issues with the app, logging out and logging back in should help. Also if there's something wrong on the server end the app won't let you back in, which will save you battery life from your app constantly trying to access something that isn't there.

On 7/31/2017 at 9:35 AM, Kenny Powers said:

Having the same issue with the tapatalk and baseops.net app. Get a CSFR fail or something like that when I try to log back in to Base Ops on either. Can still see posts but only as a guest.  Samsung Galaxy phone.

On 8/2/2017 at 8:12 PM, Kenny Powers said:

Not sure if it matters but the website works fine on my phone, just the baseops.net and tapatalk apps giving the error.

Same errors and remarks as above. 

IMG_0831.PNG

Edited by Champ Kind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...