DOS GRINGOS Live cd FINALLY Here!

Bishop

Just was on the Website, looks like its all done, my guess, it should be any time before it hits the website for sale!

From Dosgringosrocks.com

The Live CD is finally here! - October 15, 2007

The live CD is finished! This CD rocks!! In addition to all the Dos Gringos standards that you have come to know and love, there are three previously unreleased songs. And the ones you already know? Well, they sound even better live!!

livecover.jpg

:rock:

Its now Available, just got a email from the mailing list

You may now purchase Live at Tommy Rockers thru CD Baby. Here is the

link: http://cdbaby.com/cd/dosgringos3

We know you will love it. And so will your friends. Please convince

them they need a copy as well.

Thanks,

Dos Gringos

GO GET IT!!

Edited by Bishop

What are you their manager? Do you get a cut of the sales or something?

No just keeping people informed.. Wiseass

there are a bunch of Dos Gringos fans on this board, im sure many were awaiting the next release, If it wasn't me letting people know itd be someone else on here

Edited by Bishop

CD came in today sounds great! I found if you click on music down the page a good deal of their songs is available for streaming so you can listen to the tracks (not all) while your waiting for your CD to arrive

Hacker did you ever get my PM? I sent it before Baseops changed over to the new Discussion board (back on Dynamic Truth)

Let me know, ill go ahead and send another one either way

• 4 years later...

Saw DG here at Luke last night. They mentioned a 4th CD and played 3 new songs off of it (all 3 were great....one about the Thunderbirds, one about FAIPs, and one about a "special kind of loving" for the wife). No mention as to it actually being released anytime soon though.

Quick side note, the darker ones are actually uploaded by me, I will be adding a few more in a few days, They asked me to hold off on some until the CD was released

I like those guys but seriously, you are freaking me out with all this infatuation. Unless you're a chick, then this makes perfect sense.

Thanks for the craniums up, we can all take it from here. Feel free to leave it at that.

Technique only.

I like those guys but seriously, you are freaking me out with all this infatuation. Unless you're a chick, then this makes perfect sense.

Thanks for the craniums up, we can all take it from here. Feel free to leave it at that.

Technique only.

Noted. In my defense the topic is over 4 years old.

Edited by Bishop

Oh no he didn't......

Old people are slow...it probably took him that long to formulate the post.

In anticipation of the response, I'll go ahead and go fuck myself preemptively... Actually I'm a few thousand miles away from the wife for a little while, so you can probably feel free to take that literally.

Old people are slow...it probably took him that long to formulate the post.

In anticipation of the response, I'll go ahead and go fuck myself preemptively... Actually I'm a few thousand miles away from the wife for a little while, so you can probably feel free to take that literally.

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are...