USAFA cadet falls overboard on cruise

Guest Dr. Noisewater

Guest Dennis

Geeze, talk about a thread revival. Well, good video here (of the cadet).

Also, a .05 second search on Google returned all sorts of things. Have a beer and look through them.

Wow - you have awesome internet powers - you can use Google - amazing! That's not what I was asking. Everything you linked was already in this thread. My question is what happened to him after the dust settled?

I'll give a virtual $5 to the first person to find a picture of the chick (Celeste Clarice Partee). Before passing judgment, I need a picture to see if she was worth jumping off a boat into the Gulf of Mexico.

I have too much time on my hands... After reading some articles I came across this one that mentioned who her father is; an oil guy in Little Rock. I did a whitepages.com search on her fathers name that turned up some names in the household, including our elusive Celeste. A quick image search on Cal Partee Jr. brings up a picture of what seems to be his other daughter, Colleen, who's name on the whitepages search could be "W C Partee". If she looks anything like Colleen then :beer: to him!

EDIT: I just did a image search for Clarice Partee and it pulled up a broken image at facebook.com.. so I popped on there and sure enough, I think we found her:

gallery_7639_48_15505.jpg:hitit:

The college is right and she was a sophomore in 2007 so she'd have graduated this year. I think we found her.

Edited by CA

EDIT: I just did a image search for Clarice Partee and it pulled up a broken image at facebook.com.. so I popped on there and sure enough, I think we found her:

gallery_7639_48_15505.jpg

The college is right and she was a sophomore in 2007 so she'd have graduated this year. I think we found her.

I think I more enjoy your use of the "Pirate" language setting on facebook. Well done.

Good on him. It's nice to see that, even though he went to the Zoo, he still had enough non-awkward social skills to pull that.

Or she was drunk enough to fall for his "I'm a military man" lines...it was on a cruise after all

What's with the pirate language?

It's a language setting you can choose.

Regardless, I'd hit it...in the stern.

Well played.