Protesters at soldier's funerals

Guest Sundowner

• 3 months later...
Guest Wing King
It's "roll", you moran (ref. page 1 if you don't get this).

It's "moron", Dr. Grammarpants.

Guest boredwith9to5
Edited by boredwith9to5

Guest Wing King
You've got seven posts on the board, and you're correcting some guy's grammar. Wow, you're gonna go far.

I actually corrected his spelling, Mister. And if you don't watch yourself I'll post one of those angry emoticons, too.

Guest boredwith9to5

Will you please heed the bold font in the above quote.

Guest Wing King

Hey, brother. I'm not the one with the handle of "Gear Pig". I wouldn't be throwing around "dumbass" if I were you. Your nom de guerre is "Gear Pig".

Seriously.

Anyway, whatever. As if you chogues have the sense to tell others what is and what isn't acceptable. Douchebags.

Guest Wing King
I certainly don't.

Wing King - are you a flyer? Why are you here?

I have to be a flyer to be here?

Why can't I be a "Gear Pig"?

Why can't I be an Admin assistant?

Or an SP?

Your bias is disappointing. We're all Blue, brother. We're all Blue.

Guest Sandlapper

Wing King...let me guess. AFROTC cadet from University of Who-gives-a-sh*t. The anonymity of the intertubes has given you the bravado to post here, then sit back and think of how clever you've been. Guess what, clue bird...based on your "contributions" so far, most of think you're a Level-9 douche. Does your Mommy know you're playing Air Force on her grown-ups only computer? I sincerely hope, for your sake, that you're not actually going to attend UPT anytime soon. The good folks here at baseops have a pretty solid track record of exposing those that come in to fling their poo around...and some of us are just bored enough to help that process along.

Guest boredwith9to5
Am I the only one who doesn't know what that means?

I don't even care what that means... I just keep staring at your avatar and wishing desperately that there were 5 more seconds before the loop!

Isn't there a group of Vietnam-vet Harley Davidson types that provide "security" against asshole groups like this?

Seems to me they showed up in my hometown a few years ago to provide a perimeter at a young GI's funeral in my hometown.

They're called the Patriot Guard Riders (or similar), if I recall correctly.

You are correct.

Patriot Guard Riders Mission Statement

The Patriot Guard Riders is a diverse amalgamation of riders from across the nation. We have one thing in common besides motorcycles. We have an unwavering respect for those who risk their very lives for America’s freedom and security. If you share this respect, please join us.

We don’t care what you ride or if you ride, what your political views are, or whether you’re a hawk or a dove. It is not a requirement that you be a veteran. It doesn't matter where you’re from or what your income is; you don’t even have to ride. The only prerequisite is Respect.

Our main mission is to attend the funeral services of fallen American heroes as invited guests of the family. Each mission we undertake has two basic objectives:

Show our sincere respect for our fallen heroes, their families, and their communities.

Shield the mourning family and their friends from interruptions created by any protestor or group of protestors.

We accomplish the latter through strictly legal and non-violent means.

To those of you who are currently serving and fighting for the freedoms of others, at home and abroad, please know that we are backing you. We honor and support you with every mission we carry out, and we are praying for a safe return home for all.

I just joined too.

I just joined as well. Hope they have some local rides though.. most of them are probably in DC which is almost too far unless it's a Saturday :/

I just joined as well. Hope they have some local rides though.. most of them are probably in DC which is almost too far unless it's a Saturday :/

Browsing the boards, they seem to be pretty scattered around the country, but centralized around military installations (which makes sense...)