Social Unrest

gearhog

On 8/4/2023 at 4:50 PM, gearhog said:

how would you solve these types of societal problems?

With war that is so big that the whole world gets to play.. we can name it 3. 

4 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

If you read "the Fourth Turning" it suggests exactly this solution. Unfortunately.

Yeah.  It's almost like humans are predictable based off 1000s of years of history.  Lol

I hope it doesn't happen but I'd be surprised if us humans can work out or differences without viloence.   

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, gearhog said:

They’re climbing the White House fence.

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1720957827965960610?s=46

General John J. Pershing statue at our WWI memorial tonight. 
IMG_7780.thumb.jpeg.1e7d4757216a3411341a99919e5024ec.jpeg

Do these "lib" demonstrators understand that abortion is a lib thing.  What about women's rights?  They seem to not care about those anymore, especially in Palestine.  Try being gay or trans in Palestine.  That is definitely not "cool" overthere.   Fuck, draw a picture of Muhammad.  You will be killed. A fucking picture.  Art will get you killed.  Freedom of speech is very limited as well.  

It makes no sense to support Hamas as a lib.  None.  

Democrat and Republican are just words.  Teams that people pick because they can't think for themselves.  The words Democrat and Republican dont mean shit anymore.  

"I just wanna get mad at someone too, so I support Hamas." - American Hamas supporters also known as retards.  

Edited by Biff_T
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

BLM, Palestine/anti-Jew, etc. protestors - they are all people without a shred of individual thought and amount to nothing more than useful idiots for anti-American causes. I’ll hold my breath waiting for any of these jackasses going to jail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Biff_T said:

Do these "lib" demonstrators understand that abortion is a lib thing.  What about women's rights?  They seem to not care about those anymore, especially in Palestine.  Try being gay or trans in Palestine.  That is definitely not "cool" overthere.   Fuck, draw a picture of Muhammad.  You will be killed. A fucking picture.  Art will get you killed.  Freedom of speech is very limited as well.  

It makes no sense to support Hamas as a lib.  None.  

Democrat and Republican are just words.  Teams that people pick because they can't think for themselves.  The words Democrat and Republican dont mean shit anymore.  

"I just wanna get mad at someone too, so I support Hamas." - American Hamas supporters also known as retards.  

One tenet helps me dive into issues like this that are so baffling (not saying you're confused). Namely, that there is no such thing as a contradiction in nature. If something like this doesn't fit (which it clearly does not), it's because we misunderstand something.

That "thing" as far as I can tell, is that the left is simply trying to upset the current power dynamic in the world. Whatever their reason - which I don't claim to know - it's the reason for this chaos. It's a tactic in order to create space to allow a different world view, philosophy, or power structure to arise.

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, gearhog said:

They’re climbing the White House fence.

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1720957827965960610?s=46

General John J. Pershing statue at our WWI memorial tonight. 
IMG_7780.thumb.jpeg.1e7d4757216a3411341a99919e5024ec.jpeg

Why are they so mad? Big guy is forging paths to give massive amounts of aid to Gaza, much of which will end up in the hands of their beloved Hamas. Shouldn’t they be celebrating that? 

7 hours ago, ViperMan said:

One tenet helps me dive into issues like this that are so baffling (not saying you're confused). Namely, that there is no such thing as a contradiction in nature. If something like this doesn't fit (which it clearly does not), it's because we misunderstand something.

That "thing" as far as I can tell, is that the left is simply trying to upset the current power dynamic in the world. Whatever their reason - which I don't claim to know - it's the reason for this chaos. It's a tactic in order to create space to allow a different world view, philosophy, or power structure to arise.

The post modernists made it absolutely clear, it's just that no one wanted to believe them.

• gearhog changed the title to Social Unrest