Dos Gringos

Guest fbomb

Dos Gringos new (first) CD is out now and avialable to you. The CD is titled "Live From The Sandbox". This is a great CD for all the military pilots out there, makes a great present for all your military pilot friends too. Get your copies now by replying on this post or emailing me. My email should be listed at the bottom. Anyone who has heard the Cd lets hear what you think. Dos Gringos rules.

I first heard Track #2 "Two's Blind" while halfway through Tweet formation phase. Laughed my a$$ off.

Every time my form partner took me through the sun "like he does every ****ING TIME" I'd think of the song and smile.

It's definitely worth a listen, and any flyer will appreciate the humor.

Ok to purchase the CD, 1st email me at j_kurek@hotmail.com. The Cd's are 15 dollars payable by check or cash. When you email me I will send you my address where you can send the money and I will send you a CD ASAP. You can also call me at 918-639-0560 if you do not want to email either way works. My name is Joe. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the CD today, listening to it now! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!! ROTFLMAO doesn't even begin to describe it, I laughed so hard, I think I peed my pants!!!

Thanks fbomb :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey for anyone who has sent me an email about the cd and I have not replied I am sorry but noticed that some of the emails have been sent to my junk mailbox. So If I had not replied fro some reason I am now checking my junkbox and if you could put CD in the subject line so I will not delete it. Again the email address is j_kurek@hotmail.com. Sorry about the problems. Oh yeah if you have heard the CD let me know what you think so I can pass it on to the guys. Thanks

A bro in my squadron played "Two's Blind" for me and I about pissed my pants. Especially relevant since I had just landed from an Offensive ACM sortie. I plan on picking up a copy for myself

Hoser

There is a significant buzz about this recording around Moody as well right now. I have yet to hear it, but a number of IP bros of mine have and they say it is not only funny, but it probably contains a couple of "new classics."

hey hacker, in two weeks one of the two members of Dos Gringos will be joining the guys at Moody. Snooze is finishing his last flight with the 524 on Friday and then will be inroute to moody to be an IFF instructor. Just keeping spreading the buzz.

Hacker,

I have the "2's Blind" Track on my computer in the WFFFFR. I'll send it to your global e-mail address.

Hoser

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone still intersted in buying the new Dos Gringos Cd "Live From the Sandbox," a new website has been put up for the nad. You can buy the cd and listen to clips of the songs at the site. You can also use paypal to purchase the CD now. pretty sweet check it out. The website is www.dosgringosrocks.com

[ 30 January 2004, 20:44: Message edited by: fbomb ]

For the record, I was PAB's form partner in Tweets and if anyone was dragged through the sun it was me on a consistent basis... Ask him about the wing work at 120 degrees and 90 knots... or the Gx at 250 when I almost g-loced Biff.....

Yeah, whatever, Whack-y, close trail every f***ing time. Let's see, there's the sun, there it is again, and there it is again. Let's clarify "partner" to differentiate me from the rest of your "life partners"...You were lucky enough to fly formation against me in Tweets.

[ 06 February 2004, 19:21: Message edited by: PAB ]

When you give me the tac lead in the coffin corner of the area and my only option is to head directly into the sun "my options are kinda ****ing limited" (the Goat).... and if you keep throwing these orientation comments around I might have to 'actually' call the ADC at IAB again...

• 10 months later...

Hey ya'll,

A friend of mine introduced me to a song about being a pilot. I guess it's something along the lines of a pilot singing to a crew chief. All of the non-military pilots might not understand some of the lyrics, I sure as heck didn't. :confused:

Anyway, I'm sure some of you have heard it before. Those that haven't here 'Tis: :D

http://www.wwijaa.com/WWIJAA/Multimedia/Fi...ilot%20Song.mp3

Originally posted by lagguer:

Anyway, I'm sure some of you have heard it before.

Ummm yeah, I pretty sure we might have heard it once or twice. On a related note, I hear M.C. Hammer will be soon releasing a song called "Can't Touch This".

HD