AFPC ends Rip-its at downrange locations

Fuzz

I used to always drink anything energy, Redbull and Monster were my mains along with 5 Hour Energy. I even had the occasional Rockstar or even (cringe to admit it on a public forum) NOS. I was the chief of squadron safety a few years back when the report came out AF wide that energy drinks are bad. My squadron commander came to me and told me that he didn't want his chief of safety to always be seen with an energy drink in hand and asked if I'd consider drinking coffee. That very day, I went out and bought a coffee maker for my office and my home. Since then, I drink several cups of coffee throughout the day, and usually limit myself to one sugar/caffeine free Monster. Don't know what's worse, but coffee is definitely cheaper.

37363d1299085545-honda-civic-mugen-rr-20

• Upvote 7

For those who haven't tried it yet, I recommend making a citrus Rip-It float with vanilla ice cream while you're still able. Use the orangey-yellow can, full sugar. Tastes like a cream soda float.

That sh!t is money.

They had Rip-Its at the 23d...Seems like anyone who had ever deployed was in love with them. I stick to Red Bull if I'm not drinking coffee. Seems like this is just going to lead to people ordering cases of the stuff to bring with them. Y'all think if that happened they'd be cool with it, or start going through your shit looking for Rip-Its (etc..)?