Upcoming Boards

2 hours ago, Burger said:

Has anyone heard if the 303rd in MO board is still postponed? Has a new board date been decided?

Received the email from their POC a few weeks back and even rushed them early August. No hard dates but they mentioned to me (in person) it will be sometime in Spring of 2020. Hope that helps.

Edited by iRobot
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Burger said:

I apologize for the neediness, but does anyone have an application item checklist for the 303rd in MO? 

From Bogidope:

Resume
College Transcripts
FAA Certificates
Last Page of Logbook
3 Letters of Recommendation
Last three EPRs or OPRs (prior or current military members only)
AFOQT & TBAS Scores
Current Photo

Also include in your email body: Name, PCSM Score, AFOQT Scores, total flight hours, Phone number, Address, Age, and GPA. 

Edited by Metalhead731
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 3:36 PM, Silversteel said:

I’m not seeing a listing for June 2020 on the job listing page, the farthest out I can see is April 2020 for Fort Worth.

Application deadline is April 2020. Hiring Board is June 2020.

3 minutes ago, Seadogs said:

Who will be rushing the F-16 Texas and Wisconsin boards coming up early next year? Maybe we can get a group going to meet up and hang out while there.

FYI, last year WI didn't allow people to rush, so I'd reach out to the POC before you book your flights. They might have decided to open it up this year!

1 hour ago, N730 said:

FYI, last year WI didn't allow people to rush, so I'd reach out to the POC before you book your flights. They might have decided to open it up this year!

Yeah I'm like 70% sure Fort Worth is the same way. Says in their job listing you will be invited to the meet and greet if you are selected for the interview. 

7 minutes ago, admdelta said:

You might be, which bodes poorly for your flight physical! 😜 

Jk, the requirements are in the attached PDF on the bottom of the post. 

Ha, yes I see the PDF but don't see a list of what they want included in the packet on the PDF, only the eligibility requirements. I suppose we could just read between the lines and include the info in the eligibility reqs, but usually it's more clear-cut than that. 

Edited by doofer

55 minutes ago, doofer said:

Ha, yes I see the PDF but don't see a list of what they want included in the packet on the PDF, only the eligibility requirements. I suppose we could just read between the lines and include the info in the eligibility reqs, but usually it's more clear-cut than that. 

Oh shoot you’re right! I just saw the attachment and assumed it was in there. Weird! 

Probably email the POC on there to ask in that case.