F-15C Sniper pods?

di1630

This is direct from the flight lead involved in the second strafing action:

There were two different strafe events.

First was strafing a military vehicle on the road near Mudayisis (without much success, and a subsequent "grounding' for a few days).

Then, maybe a week or two later my 4-ship strafed two airfields north of Baghdad with AWACS ACE approval (one of them was Balad) and bagged at least 1 x Candid, and 1 x Cub sitting on the ground. We might have bagged another Cub or two at the second airfield but we couldn't verify because we almost lost #3 to a Roland SAM that was defending the airfield.

You are still not giving any indication that you have the faintest idea what you are talking about on a lot of topics that are commonplace to most of us. You have even failed to provide any of the basic information about yourself that you said you would in the other thread, even after another poster gave you all of his details (one of the 'conditions' you made).

I see Sweet I am SOF is currently at 69 posts...if he stops posting from here on out and maintains "69 posts" I will believe he is creditable...

Edit: I am a fighter pilot, not and english teacher...

Edited by Hair Teeth & Eyeballs

I think you are starting to see what I'm getting at. Or maybe that was an accident and you have no clue about what I am getting at.

If it is classified, it probably does not need to be discussed in an internet forum. If it was a significant event, such as a C-model strafing ground targets, and it is not classified - seems to me there would be a way to confirm that event, or at least one occasion of the event if it occured several times, other than some emotional dudes in an internet forum expressing anger because someone dared question their story.

You know, I googled my own name, and was surprised to find out that I am not actually an officer in the USAF because there's no open-source documentation of my commissioning.

• Upvote 3