A-10 Watch

BCan

If interested in a Bremont A-10 watch...please send me a PM. I'll pass along details and artwork. The watch will be priced at 2200...1/2 retail.

Checkout bremont.com to see their watches and military work.

Edited by BCan

Some Rescue guys are doing one through Christopher Ward of London. Much cheaper and cooler looking in my opinion. Different levels of quality though. vy7amasa.jpg. They're engraving our green feet in the back as we'll as a numbered series.

I'm not running the order, but I could find the guy in charge if you A-10 bubbas want a cheaper version. $500 give or take a bit. Any Rescue bubbas interested let me know. I think we're short a couple watches as well.

Edited by slackline

Sweet looking watch - some guys were talking a couple weeks ago about getting an AC-130 one done. Can't believe they only require 15 for an order. How much input did you have on the design? How much will they work with you on it? Thanks.

They are good to work with. They have a POC that handles the military side. If you want the POCs info...send me a PM and I'll zap you the info. They include a leather sleave, extra band, etc. Anything you want to add is also 1/2 retail. They will customize as much as you like...but if you stray to far off from the base model the price will increase. The model you see here is the "Solo"... check out that watch on the website and you can see what they have done for this watch. They are winning alot of watch awards and watch dorks like their products. I figure at 1/2 retail...it is "worth the money" since they won't reproduce the watch again...some watch collector would probably pay top dollar should you sell.

• 8 months later...

Update, we have met our minimum of 20 orders and plan on placing the order at the end of July. The price is $2595 and includes a leather and nylon band. If there any interested Hawg drivers out there, PM me and I'll pass your info on to BCan.

Attack!

Tulsa

post-8431-0-00542600-1374641410_thumb.jp

post-8431-0-11649700-1374641437_thumb.jp

post-8431-0-02477200-1374641464_thumb.jp

• 5 months later...