NVG Counterweight

TheBlueMax

our AFE shop has a drawer full of them (well, they used to, but since we all use them, they're all installed on our battery packs). Anywhoo, the takaway for you is that it's a kit that AFE needs to acquire, so talk to them. Also check their stash of battery packs, they may already be installed on a spare set hiding in a drawer.

BTW, the bags are not authorized, only the screw-in battery pack-conformal weights are.

CVs. No we wear them often; however, AFE has a backlog order of the screw in type [at KAFB competing with every other airframe to get counterweights.]. I kinda just want to buy some so I won't ever have to where a loaner pack without one.

I honestly hate when our Darth-Vader helo helmet starts to shift forward because I don't have a CW.

Hell, I didn't even know a NVG counterweight existed until this thread...must be nice.

It doesn't exist in ejection seat aircraft.

Go to the gym and work on that pencil neck and you'll be fine.

6G Hog driver making fun of a 9G Viper driver's neck. Now THAT's funny.

During the B course, I went up 3 neck sizes in my mess dress party shirt.

Oh my, that's right impressive!

Thanks for the update. I didn't know all the LGPOS guys had massive necks now. That must be new along with the A-10 6G limit.

I am shattered to learn that I have always been a pencil neck.

It's only been a couple years but shit sure changes fast.

CVs. No we wear them often; however, AFE has a backlog order of the screw in type [at KAFB competing with every other airframe to get counterweights.]. I kinda just want to buy some so I won't ever have to where a loaner pack without one.

I honestly hate when our Darth-Vader helo helmet starts to shift forward because I don't have a CW.

Ask a bud at Cannon if they can get you what you need...