FX Developing Comedy About Drone Pilots

Disregard

http://www.deadline....t-drone-pilots/

FX is developing Drones, a dark comedy from writer/novelist Chad Kultgen and Milo Ventimiglia and Russ Cundiff’s production company Divide Pictures. Kultgen will write the comedy, about drone pilots in Nevada who commute to war. He will executive produce the CAA-packed project with Ventimiglia and Cundiff. Ventimiglia is not set to star though that is a possibility. Kultgen’s writing credits include pilots Waiting to Die and Southern Comfort and novel The Average American Male. Heroes alum Ventimiglia will next be seen in the upcoming Adam Sandler movie I Hate You Dad.

• 3 weeks later...

I picture it a lot like The Office. Just the quiet chatter of keyboards and one semi-attractive girl that everyone hits on. Lots of Dwight's telling stories about how they were really top third in their class but the flight commander hated them.

Could be funny.

• Upvote 1

I picture it a lot like The Office. Just the quiet chatter of keyboards and one semi-attractive girl that everyone hits on. Lots of Dwight's telling stories about how they were really top third in their class but the flight commander hated them.

Could be funny.

Yeah, that'll be greeaatttt, thanks!

Could be funny.

Funny and true

• 1 month later...