It was only a matter of time

Guest Crew Report

• 2 weeks later...

So are the people in that squadron dual-qualed to operate both the Predator and the Reaper?

Most likely.

The ground systems for the Predator, Reaper and soon Avenger are all the same. We do all of our training on the Reaper, since eventually it will replace and of the Predators.

The ground systems for the Predator, Reaper and soon Avenger are all the same.

Totally off the discussion topic:

The GCS is indeed common to all GA products: fing terrible. Hopefully they don't actually procure GA's latest abomination; please let us buy something from an airplane company. Those retards at GA apparently still have never seen the inside of a real airplane, or employed a human factors person. We've paid them $690 million, you think they could employ one. After that, maybe they could revise the -1 to not be 16,900 pages and impart it with useful information on the aircraft systems so the whole pred/reaper community doesn't operate on WOMs.

Most likely.

The ground systems for the Predator, Reaper and soon Avenger are all the same. We do all of our training on the Reaper, since eventually it will replace and of the Predators.

You must have different GCSs than we do. I know what mine looks like, and I know when I am exahusted and accidently stroll into a MQ-9 GCS to give a piss break, the sh!t looks mighty different.

You must have different GCSs than we do. I know what mine looks like, and I know when I am exahusted and accidently stroll into a MQ-9 GCS to give a piss break, the sh!t looks mighty different.

I can't vouch for that guy (who, if he is just going to IFS as he claims, can't know too much), but at Creech they're all the same. The only difference is the graphics on-screen.