Party Bus

summe32c

Had the opportunity to go to Sheppard this past weekend and saw the ENJJPT bus. I know there is some good stories out there from this big ole' bastard..

I can not wait to take that baby around town for a night of fun.

post-5157-125172599968_thumb.jpg

I can't count the times my class rolled that thing to downtown W.F., and even Dallas once. Thanks to one of my good bro's for rebuilding the fuel injection after we trashed it. Yeah, if that shortbus could talk..... :rock:

Wheelz

Dallas? Hell, it's been way farther than that. We took it to all the way to gay-SBC (with a stop in New Orleans for Marti Gras on the way back). We even got it signed by Dos Gringos when they played at one of the assignment nights. It's currently getting a new engine installed. She WILL fly again...

The FAIP Mafia bus from Moody is sitting in the parking lot at Columbus now. The thing hasn't run in a while though. Class 09-14 also has a short bus that's painted up like a T-6 that has really gotten around town. It's currently up for sale, but its pretty rough around the edges.

The FAIP Mafia bus from Moody is sitting in the parking lot at Columbus now. The thing hasn't run in a while though. Class 09-14 also has a short bus that's painted up like a T-6 that has really gotten around town. It's currently up for sale, but its pretty rough around the edges.

You bite your tongue...that bus is 08-12's baby, and she is glorious.

There is one now at CBM. don't know if it is the same one but it has evidence of good times in its past

It's not the attached photo is it? That's the FAIP bus that a bunch of us pitched in for in 1999. It was ugly as sin (Mardi Gras camo paint job), miserably hot (no A/C during Mississippi summers), and slow as hell (I'm pretty sure it topped out at 60mph), but it ran and allowed one DD to cart around 30-40 drunk idiots.

post-1691-125177833084_thumb.jpg

No, it's a short bus.

I was partial owner with 08-03. That thing was fun but a constant pit. We paid several grand for it, put a tv in, replaced the transmission, had to hot wire it to get home from dallas, secured the drive shaft with a pair of vice grips and a bungi, and replaced the battery multiple times. After all that we sold it for less than half of the original price. Good memories, but holy hell...

A guy from our class was sitting at a stop sign in Florida and saw it go putting by. Apparently it was the guys on their way to ASBC. Hilarious. Glad to hear you guys dropped in a new engine. Good luck with that.

Guest keystone

The 09-14 Bus is running strong. New Engine, CD/IPOD system with 4 6x9s in... oh and it is for sale as we graduate Friday.

post-3974-125184889795_thumb.jpg