Fun night last night...

Vertigo

Oh yeah it's that time of year again... what fun times it is to live in Tornado Alley. Had a tornado touch down about 2 miles directly south of my house last night. Typically when the sirens go off we head for the basement. Well we had a bunch of friends over that day/evening and had been drinking since noon... Take a bunch of rowdy people + alcohol+confirmed tornado nearby = bunch of drunks out in the front yard scanning the skies.

2weez5t.jpg

wat1s2.jpg

These pics are from a nearby farm that got hit. No damage to this guy's house but all of his five of his out buildings were destroyed (one was only 40 feet from his home). No deaths were reported thankfully.

10mv2o0.jpg

2m7f53p.jpg

Oh yeah it's that time of year again... what fun times it is to live in Tornado Alley. Had a tornado touch down about 2 miles directly south of my house last night. Typically when the sirens go off we head for the basement. Well we had a bunch of friends over that day/evening and had been drinking since noon... Take a bunch of rowdy people + alcohol+confirmed tornado nearby = bunch of drunks out in the front yard scanning the skies.

wat1s2.jpg

Is that you Kayla, taking a picture??? :thumbsup: (Sorry, I keed!)

Nope, I was at a different party :rock:

On a related topic, Barksdale AFB was hit by a tornado the Thursday before Good Friday. Took out the golf course, so PT tests for the Air Force personnel are out for a few weeks as we cannot accurately measure drive distances...

On a related topic, Barksdale AFB was hit by a tornado the Thursday before Good Friday. Took out the golf course, so PT tests for the Air Force personnel are out for a few weeks as we cannot accurately measure drive distances...

MONEY!!!

I'm glad that NH doesn't have Tornados...

We're in another Tornado watch till 7:45pm tonight.

The 33rd DO or SQ/CC's house (Can't remember if he moved to the CC office or not) was hit last night at VN. They're trying to sell, so bad timing. Keep them in your prayers, everyone was okay.

The 33rd DO or SQ/CC's house (Can't remember if he moved to the CC office or not) was hit last night at VN. They're trying to sell, so bad timing. Keep them in your prayers, everyone was okay.

The 33rd's DO lives on base, three houses up from me, so you must be talking about Cappy and his family!

They will definitly be in my thoughts!

I'm glad that NH doesn't have Tornados...

We're in another Tornado watch till 7:45pm tonight.

We had one last summer...tore through the town of Epsom, just south of Concord. Sorry to rain on your parade, pun intended. They are just more infrequent and usually less powerful, but every now and then, we get one.

NH Tornado

CT Tornado

This one happened when I was in first grade, about 10 miles from my house. Wicked bad.