Arabs getting tossed out of an SUV

slacker

Guest IncompletePete
I'd make a comment to their stupidity, but sadly I don't think American teenagers are much worse.

Which reminds me...

Nope, I think the Saudis have us beat - or at least a draw - on that as well.

The fact that they're doing it in Saudi brings a whole new level of stupidity to it. If you've ever driven in Saudi, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Reminded me of that video game back in the mid 90's called Skitchin, but then I realized they were wearing sandals... amazing.

I need me some Saudi Sandals.

Well when i was about 12 years old growing up in NYC when it snowed heavily we used go "Sketching", which is holding on to the back of a truck or car and "Ghetto Skiing". My "Sketching" days in NYC were short because my mom caught me one day and beat my ass right in front of the whole neighborhood; it did wonders for my "street cred". ( "street cred"is important growing up in NYC it could be the difference of getting beat up very day after school)

Was it a smart thing to do? no way, but then again I was a little kid; when I see these grown men doing this type of stuff I can't help but wanting to see them hurt themselves. Anyway my point is that if parent's would exercise a good "ass whipping" to reprimand their children we wouldn't have so many Darwin award winners in the US.

Was anyone else watching and hoping one of them would hit one of those reflective land dividers?

I was...and I was hoping it would be the guy in front so he would take out the guy behind him. Now that would be funny I don't care who you are.

Edited by HerkFE