Leadership at the 'Deid

Toro

Sent to the ENTIRE OG. Please little baby Jesus get me out of this "combat zone" before I go bat-sh** crazy.

Oh and the kid put a sign on EVERY SINGLE door in CC, caddys, chow hall, laundry, you name it.

We, the USAF, are absolutely pathetic. There are coffins coming through here daily and this is what people are worried about. :vomit:

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 8:43 AM

To: 379 EMSG/CCE; 379 EMXG/CCE; 379 EMDG/CCE; 379 EOG All Personnel

Subject: FW: i Phone lost

XO,

If you don't mind please send this out to your respective group ...

During the recent bag drag at PAX Terminal, SrA WHINY BEEOTCH lost/dropped his

Iphone. The phone is a black Iphone, in a black "Otterbox" case. If found

please return to the XXXX (GAYSTARS) OPS desk or we can come get it from

you. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

V/r

//signed//

XXXXXXXX, Capt, USAF

Anyone been to the O-club at the BPC? looks like a ....fantastic.... place to drink my three drinks, then stagger back to the wrong side of the tracks to go to bed.

The picture of opening night with a bunch of dudes in ABUs pretty much summed it up. I bet they have sweet crud tournaments!

The picture of opening night with a bunch of dudes in ABUs pretty much summed it up. I bet they have sweet crud tournaments!

that's what i was afraid of. The "no PTs" rule pretty much told me everything I needed to know. Sounds like the most anti-social type of place there could be. I see a bunch of ops guys in one corner wearing bags, and a bunch of shoes in ABUs giving them the stinkeye from across the room. More awkward than a middle school dance. At least at the bra you get some anonymity and don't have to deal with people (well, aside from roving shoes making sure you're wearing a reflective belt in an area physically inaccessible to vehicle traffic)

Sent to the ENTIRE OG. Please little baby Jesus get me out of this "combat zone" before I go bat-sh** crazy.

Oh and the kid put a sign on EVERY SINGLE door in CC, caddys, chow hall, laundry, you name it.

We, the USAF, are absolutely pathetic. There are coffins coming through here daily and this is what people are worried about. :vomit:

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 8:43 AM

To: 379 EMSG/CCE; 379 EMXG/CCE; 379 EMDG/CCE; 379 EOG All Personnel

Subject: FW: i Phone lost

XO,

If you don't mind please send this out to your respective group ...

During the recent bag drag at PAX Terminal, SrA WHINY BEEOTCH lost/dropped his

Iphone. The phone is a black Iphone, in a black "Otterbox" case. If found

please return to the XXXX (GAYSTARS) OPS desk or we can come get it from

you. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

V/r

//signed//

XXXXXXXX, Capt, USAF

1. He's an airman so that phone is likely a hefty investment (percentage-wise) on his part

2. Sending an e-mail out takes all of a few minutes and taping it up everywhere you go takes mere seconds

3. Just because people are dying in battle doesn't mean other things stop/don't matter.

My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar.

Ha ha. Funny shit. But seriously, is that 1800 local or zulu time?

Ha ha. Funny shit. But seriously, is that 1800 local or zulu time?

1800 Local...duh...

(it's up to you to figure out the location

I can't tell you that. It's classified. But I understand that if you have trouble hitting your objective, your secondary targets are an accordion factory and a mime school.

Nice "Hot Shots" reference

1800 Local...duh...

(it's up to you to figure out the location

Over Macho Grande?

So, you see, both Dunn and I were under Oveur, even though I was under Dunn.

You must be Captain Unger...

The complete scene:

Simon: Gentlemen, I'd like you to meet your captain, Captain Oveur.

Capt. Clarence Oveur: Gentlemen, welcome aboard.

Simon: Captain, your navigator, Mr. Unger, and your first officer, Mr. Dunn.

Capt. Clarence Oveur: Unger.

Mr. Unger: Oveur.

Mr. Dunn: Oveur.

Capt. Clarence Oveur: Dunn. Gentlemen, let's get to work.

Simon: Unger, didn't you serve under Oveur in the Air Force?

Mr. Unger: Not directly. Technically, Dunn was under Oveur, and I was under Dunn.

Mr. Dunn: Yep.

Simon: So, Dunn, you were under Oveur, and over Unger.

Mr. Dunn: Yep.

Capt. Clarence Oveur: Uhh, that's right. Dunn was over Unger, and I was over Dunn.

Mr. Unger: So, you see, both Dunn and I were under Oveur, even though I was under Dunn.

Capt. Clarence Oveur: Dunn was over Unger, and I was over Dunn.

Edited by BQZip01

This thread shall not die.

All I can really say to that is...

Surely you can't be serious? (anyone, anyone...)

Fail...

Rumack: I won't deceive you, Mr. Striker. We're running out of time.

Ted Striker: Surely there must be something you can do.

Rumack: I'm doing everything I can... and stop[/bold] calling me Shirley.

Back on topic. What's the latest out at the Land of the REMF'S??

Well I've had an out of regs mustache for two months and walked around all night after my flight w/o my invincability belt on w/o anyone saying a word. Things have been worse. But the "Flight Kitchen" still has one Haji working the counter while 3 Airmen sit in there office watching movies with 30 people in line. So same same...sort of.

Cooter

Well I've had an out of regs mustache for two months and walked around all night after my flight w/o my invincability belt on w/o anyone saying a word. Things have been worse. But the "Flight Kitchen" still has one Haji working the counter while 3 Airmen sit in there office watching movies with 30 people in line. So same same...sort of.

Cooter

At least it's an improvement. There used to be three airmen AND an NCO watching TV...

Cooter

There are usually two Hajis in there. I guess the three airmen lost one.

Impossible. THe NCO is writing 'Airman of the Quarter" awards for the three airmen.

Actually it was Bronze Star packages for excellence in deployed food services in preparation of WW flight meals ensuring nutritional enhancement directly supporting XX sorties for YY flying hours in support of national security objectives. This was accomplished while saving ZZ dollars by removing mustard packs from flight meals with negligible impact on mission effectiveness. Amateur.

No sh*t, Maintenance Squadron commanders call Kunsan 1984. Medals are being given out: SNCO gets an MSM for kicking ass in the deployed ORI, Commendation Medal for some guy crewing a jet that had XX code 1 sorties and so fourth; typical MX medal packages for back in the day. Then the DORM MANAGER gets his Commendation Medal. For, I kid thee not, “excellence in linen control accountability” every bomb loader, ammo troop and crew chief in the room, including SNCOs were having the worst time trying not to laugh out loud. Snort, snicker, etc…

Nothings changed, same sh*t; different shovel.

Actually it was Bronze Star packages for excellence in deployed food services in preparation of WW flight meals ensuring nutritional enhancement directly supporting XX sorties for YY flying hours in support of national security objectives. This was accomplished while saving ZZ dollars by removing mustard packs from flight meals with negligible impact on mission effectiveness. Amateur.

No sh*t, Maintenance Squadron commanders call Kunsan 1984. Medals are being given out: SNCO gets an MSM for kicking ass in the deployed ORI, Commendation Medal for some guy crewing a jet that had XX code 1 sorties and so fourth; typical MX medal packages for back in the day. Then the DORM MANAGER gets his Commendation Medal. For, I kid thee not, “excellence in linen control accountability” every bomb loader, ammo troop and crew chief in the room, including SNCOs were having the worst time trying not to laugh out loud. Snort, snicker, etc…

Nothings changed, same sh*t; different shovel.

At least you were able to get your mx troops some recognition,most heavy mx sq I have known guys that have not one medal for anything for a whole 20 year career.