Everything posted by skybert
-
The Next President is...
Helluva week politically I’d say…..
-
The Next President is...
-
The Next President is...
Never bring a crossbow to a gunfight….
-
The Next President is...
-
The Next President is...
- The Next President is...
I’m wondering what’s gonna happen when Biden finally implodes- The Next President is...
- The Next President is...
I don’t think he was that smart- The Next President is...
Good chance I know you then. I flew some charters that he brokered, he was a weird dude to say the least- The Next President is...
- WTF? (**NSFW**)
- The Next President is...
He called Kamala “vice president Trump” as well.- Commanders are dropping like flies this year
D. E. I.- The Next President is...
Now that they realize it’s hopeless, they have to cut his throat in order to look “nonpartisan “- The Next President is...
Totally agree!- The Next President is...
Two old guys calling each other names and not directly answering the questions. That said, I think Trump is the better- The Next President is...
I’m not even suprized- The Next President is...
Dammit!- The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)
Storage facilities seem up to par- WTF? (**NSFW**)
- Commanders are dropping like flies this year
Dibs!- Social Unrest
He needs their votes, nothing will happen- Lighten Up Francis!
Damn, I gotta be quicker- World War III Updates
- Lighten Up Francis!
How many kids I “want to have” !!?? I prefer women you sick %¥£€!!! - The Next President is...