Everything posted by 12xu2a3x3
-
Upcoming Boards
another no here on idaho. didn't they ask applicants specfically not to call?
-
Upcoming Boards
regarding 162nd: yes, just got the email, military only packages should be submiteed NLT 6 February 2015 board 7-8 march
-
Upcoming Boards
amazing, thanks dude
-
Any recently approved ETP waivers?
likewise, i turn 30 april 2016 and may end up in the same boat depending on how 15OT01 and some other boards go.
-
AFRC NOV UFT BOARD
Will do! Looked but didn't see much listed but I'll contact the 514th at McGuire
-
AFRC NOV UFT BOARD
Are they accepting non-sponsored applicants?I just put in my OTS package, and I have all my paperwork ready to go. If someone could direct message me contact information for a recruiter, maybe I could slip under the deadline crack (probably not)
-
Upcoming Boards
Yup, I plan on it
-
Upcoming Boards
Good stuff. My buddy is a crew chief there, seems like a pretty tight unit
-
Info on OTS (Officer Training School)
I've been hearing a lot of different talk about the whether or not there are pilots slots for 15OT01. The "there are" variety tend to be prefaced with "my recruiter said." So who the hell actually knows. For what it's worth mine said "not at this time, but those needs change all the time." Anyone have further conjecture to offer?
-
Upcoming Boards
Yep, moving over to the OTS thread to talk about it. Any one here apply to the 124th FW board?
-
Upcoming Boards
that's for 15OT01 there are pilot slots? the board with a deadline of today?