Merry Christmas!

M2

To all who are home celebrating with family and friends, may you have a wonderful Christmas and all the best in the New Year! :mosh:

For those who are elsewhere, you are in our thoughts and prayers.  Please be safe, and when you return the first round is on me! :drinking:

Cheers!  M2

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Champ Kind said:

Back story?

You kidding me that you don't?  Here's the deal with that in my just above well below average analysis and it involves mostly TDY.  50% of the pilots in the group tell their wives everything, even the naughty bits you trust they are keeping secret.  50% of the pilots in the group don't tell their wives shit, ever, like the lore says we shall. (except @ViperStud, he shares my shit everywhere on this page....fucker).   Now, let all these wives meet once a month for a "coffee" and let them chat, what could go wrong?

You kidding me that you don't?  Here's the deal with that in my just above well below average analysis and it involves mostly TDY.  50% of the pilots in the group tell their wives everything, even the naughty bits you trust they are keeping secret.  50% of the pilots in the group don't tell their wives shit, ever, like the lore says we shall. (except [mention=2096]ViperStud[/mention], he shares my shit everywhere on this page....er).   Now, let all these wives meet once a month for a "coffee" and let them chat, what could go wrong?

Well aware of spouse drama in general. I was just wondering if there was a specific backstory that we might all find funny. I mean, to burn your one “all I want this year....” on something like spouse drama seemed like there might have been something pretty epic to share. Otherwise, I would have used my Christmas wish for booze, cigars, or world peace.

No one single story really stands out (least wise none that are truly funny).  I just want some peace and quiet, or to get through 1 meal this year without listening to how so and so was rude to so and so or so and so's baby threw a toy at so and so's baby, and god forbid one of them didn't volunteer for something.  

On 12/26/2017 at 10:13 AM, YoungnDumb said:

No one single story really stands out (least wise none that are truly funny).  I just want some peace and quiet, or to get through 1 meal this year without listening to how so and so was rude to so and so or so and so's baby threw a toy at so and so's baby, and god forbid one of them didn't volunteer for something.  

Our oldest son (who was only a few months old at the time) nearly tossed a dinner role at J.J. Jumper one night while we were having dinner at the Ramstein Golf Course.  

Honestly, I think Jumper would've just chucked one back at him!  :mosh:

or to get through 1 meal this year without listening to how so and so was rude to so and so or so and so's baby threw a toy at so and so's baby, and god forbid one of them didn't volunteer for something.  

If you’re referring to meal time conversations with your wife, it sounds like you guys need some hobbies, man.