Gents, I wanted to drop another recommendation for Marty at Trident.  I researched some other options and even found one that I could haggle down to a lower rate.  However, after speaking with Marty again I was convinced his operation was the better option.  I closed last month, and am very happy I went with Trident.  Jen was the assistant I worked with and she was very responsive at all times to my many questions.  

Gents, I wanted to drop another recommendation for Marty at Trident.  I researched some other options and even found one that I could haggle down to a lower rate.  However, after speaking with Marty again I was convinced his operation was the better option.  I closed last month, and am very happy I went with Trident.  Jen was the assistant I worked with and she was very responsive at all times to my many questions.  

Thank you for your business and review! We typically have the best rates around and I don’t play car salesman games. When you call you’ll get the lowest rate we can give with no haggling. There is another lender who I have repeatedly seen offer a higher rate when you first call, then ask for my fee sheet once they know you’re talking to me, then try to match it. They even accused a navy pilot of lying to them about the deal I was offering. To me that’s shady business and not how I run my company. Give the best rate upfront combined with quality service to make closing a pain free as possible. Thanks again!

Marty
  • Like 1

Kudos to Marty for taking good care of his customers  and encouraging them to post here . NBKC Bank is still very much a player.  We just don't post on this forum very often. Lots of business to go around and it sounds like both Marty's team and mine with NBKC Bank are working hard to make sure the pilots in our community have good financing options! 

• Upvote 1

so is Marty the new NBOKC?

Thanks for the compliment! We’ve been on Baseops for about 3 years and have seen a big response with new and past clients returning. Everyone is getting great deals from both us and NBOKC below what the big banks/lenders are offering...please share what you know with your troops who aren’t on here. On average you guys are getting 1/2% less on rates then the common borrower.

Thanks Amy as well!

Marty

In the final stages of the process with Marty right now...great service but be prepared to provide a LOT of paperwork!

In the final stages of the process with Marty right now...great service but be prepared to provide a LOT of paperwork!

Underwriters and the government love paperwork. Unfortunately a hurdle we don’t have a lot of control over. At least there aren’t any CBTs;) Glad you’ve been happy with the service...almost there.

Marty

1 hour ago, Marty - Trident Home Loans said:

Underwriters and the government love paperwork. Unfortunately a hurdle we don’t have a lot of control over. At least there aren’t any CBTs;) Glad you’ve been happy with the service...almost there.

Marty

I wasn’t expecting the PAP Smear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

+1 for Trident Home Loans. Jennifer was great and very aggressive with the builder/seller to get everything sorted out and closed on a fast timeline.

Edited by LookieRookie

Just closed another loan with Dave Devine at NBKC. 4% VA 30 year jumbo. Great rate and great, proactive service. No junk fees and no points.

+1 for Trident Home Loans. Jennifer was great and very aggressive with the builder/seller to get everything sorted out and closed on a fast timeline.

Thank you! Jennifer is awesome as is the rest of my employees! I get to do the fun part of talking to pilots all day and sharing war stories while our 17 processors/licenses loan officers do all the hard work. They are truly what makes the company great!

I just closed on some land in Gulf Breeze FL which I’m developing then will be building on. I’ve built 8 houses from custom to tract over my life and done almost every type of loan out there which has brought a lot of success and failures along the way. Let me know if you have any real estate questions outside of just mortgages or I if can provide any education that’d benefit the group. I’ve been in this game for a while and have plenty I can share...just need to know what you want to know.

Marty