Doc To Get Order of the Sword

M2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't even go that way Boom.

Thank God that assnut actually thinks he's a fighter pilot. He wouldn't lower himself to "lead" the slaves that row the Herks and Tankers.

All my USAFE brothers, my heart goes out to you. Not much longer though. Even the real Mr. Burns is dying.

HD

Thank God that assnut actually thinks he's a fighter pilot. He wouldn't lower himself to "lead" the slaves that row the Herks and Tankers
I dunno bro . . . wouldn't that be sweet if Doc had his own personal C-17 brought to Scott and all of us in AMC got to see 6 - 9 commercials a day of him in "speed pants" and Randolph's in front of "ol' triple 7" (or whatever he wants to call it). Man, maybe we could even get some O-5s picking up trash around the MPF and family housing. I mean it's not like we're operating at that high an ops tempo.

And for the record Doc does not look so much like Mr. Burns as he does one of the old guys in the balcony from The Muppet Show.

foglesong_rh-01.jpg 'Doc'

muppets_statlerwaldorf.gif Statler & Waldorf

And BTW, while researching for this post I came accross this gem.

un-freaking-believable

Guest Xtndr50boom

I hope so HD.

"The United States Air Force Band’s newest performing group has arrived and promises to bring sizzling hot sounds that cater to the musical tastes of our youngest Airmen."

Instead of wasting airmen on this kind of crap, why don't they hire a couple Thai bar bands, fly em' around the world, and give the troops a REAL morale booster? Apart from actually sounding pretty f**king good they're mostly drop dead gorgeous, and if so concerned you could give the troops antibiotics just before the show

After a couple o' years of ass whuppin' in the desert our reward was to finish out activation at Joint Forge last Christmas (wine from Ernie's for the holidays....excellent). Then we ran into Doc and his check six commercials. We had to report every day on the status of burnt out lights in the Delta areas....wow, I felt then, and feel sorry now for you USAFE guys. We did a search for ol' Doc's combat hours...our newest A1C load had more combat time...meaning any time > 0.

A couple of us have that patch, thanks to a bud in the TUAF. If anyone is interested, PM me and I will see if he can get any more.

BTW, I would caution anyone in Doc's Kingdom against wearing one, apparantly the word is out that they exist and you will have your six, three and nine "checked" by Mrs Doc if you get caught wearing it. Might have to stand up in front of Mr Burns himself if you get caught, and the trap door may be working this time!

And HercDude, WTF? Doc is 100% Burns, and nothing like Statler & Waldorf. Hell, I LIKE Statler & Waldorf!

Cheers! M2