Sergeant in trouble for Playboy photos

Guest thefranchise

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. No amount of salt peter in my fruit punch is going to stop Rocker junior from snapping to attention when she's in front of me.

2. That Maj "how much for a Kyrgyz abortion" chick is disgustingly skinny. Look at those arms, jeez.

Why is it enlisted members are repeatedly held to higher standards than the Officer Corps?
3. Because we Officers are all better, smarter, stronger, faster, and more decent and civilized human beings who deserve special treatement for having attended college and all being such outstanding natural leaders. Sweaties always deserve the shaft...ESPECIALLY if it's to take the fall for their Officer In Charge - or any Officer for that matter. Just the natural pecking order, I guess.

Originally posted by Rocker:

playboy-airman-001.jpg

Check out the RACK on that. She must have done a lot for her country in 13 years.

Also, nice tits.

Half of those are "I was there ribbons." Especially when your top one is a AFCM.

Dmeg

Nope, hadn't thought about that...but it's pretty good.

And speaking of people who need to eat a bacon double-cheeseburger, this was in the news today...

Keira Knightley sues British publishers over 'anorexia link'

capt.sge.kqa52.220107182839.photo00.photo.default-260x512.jpg?x=180&y=354&sig=wV6fBePI7L_4DpWNOpNQAg--

Maybe some dudes are into that...

skeletons1503pd.gif

But at least Mantart has some meat on her bones, if you know what I mean!

thetodd1.jpg

Cheers! M2

Because we Officers are all better, smarter, stronger, faster, and more decent and civilized human beings who deserve special treatement for having attended college and all being such outstanding natural leaders. Sweaties always deserve the shaft...ESPECIALLY if it's to take the fall for their Officer In Charge - or any Officer for that matter. Just the natural pecking order, I guess. [/QB]
Sadly Rocker, a few of your peers actually believe that.

Perhaps my other post didn't sufficiently impart what I was getting at. (Being an enlisted guy, my writing skills are only developed to the sixth grade level)

Am I the only one who sees that there is a different level of accountability between Officers and Enlisted? I'm simply curious as to why that is.

[ 23. January 2007, 09:45: Message edited by: LJDRVR ]

Originally posted by Rocker:

1. No amount of salt peter in my fruit punch is going to stop Rocker junior from snapping to attention when she's in front of me.

I have seen nothing funnier than this in a quite a while. It is also very true.

[ 23. January 2007, 12:57: Message edited by: wilco ]

Guest dayswhore@ang.com

//QUOTE//on a different forum(I'm on way too many)another wife said the same thing, and a guy, who went from E to O, put her in her place real fast..//QUOTE//

I am an E to O as well. I stand behind my statement. The only way she would have a hard time making tech with 13 yrs TIS (time in service) is if she didn't have a bunch of TIG (time in grade), meaning it took her a while to make staff, reference former statement. AND... She is in a special duty assignment, testing PFE (promotion fitness exam, AF generic stuff only, not the SKT which is the skills knowledge test, Career Field stuff, much harder since it can deal with equipment or processes not performed at your base), there is no reason other than stupidity to not make tech at 13 yrs. Or, she has been busted before, again.

Kayla, dude can light up spouses on thier own site, ??? WTF, but I am not passing judgement, just reporting the facts, if you can't make tech by 13 you either are not bright, been in trouble or don't want to get promoted, because as reported earlier, if you are a sharp troop but test badly, STEPS exists. If you are a sharp troop, most supers will do their jobs and take care of the troops.

And check out the picture of her in blues, CROSSMANHART, very funny.

dayswhore

I really don't see what being "a prior" has to do with anything, I was one as well (and an NCO to boot!*) but that wasn't required to figure out that she isn't the sharpest crayon in the box!

Seriously, with a build-quality like that, I really don't care if she has brains. She is easy on the eyes, and I like!

Cheers! M2

* - Just a quick poll...were any of the other prior-Es on here ever an E-4 Sgt? I was, and later made SSgt. But the SrA-->Sgt promotion was one of the biggest jokes in the USAF!

Originally posted by M2:

* - Just a quick poll...were any of the other prior-Es on here ever an E-4 Sgt? I was, and later made SSgt. But the SrA-->Sgt promotion was one of the biggest jokes in the USAF!

I wasn't an E-4 Sgt, I was at the very end of that system. I had to wait just a little bit longer for promotion so I could go straight to SSgt.

dayswhore...did you actually test for TSGT?

Making E-6 in the AF is one of the most difficult ranks to make. Back in the day (late 80's, early 90's) even SSGT was pretty hard. Now they are handing out E-5 with 4 or 5 years TIS. But the E-6 cut-offs remain high for most AFSC's. I blame McPeak for all this, when he gutted the mid-level NCO corp back in the early 90's. The effects of this are still being felt within the NCO ranks.

there is no reason other than stupidity to not make tech at 13 yrs.
That is one of the most ignorant statements I've seen yet.

M2...I remember the SGT rank well. I missed being a SGT by one day before they got rid of that rank. Same pay as a SrA with more responsibility/accountablity...no thanks.

Originally posted by Jumper Bones:

I'd say these days the difficulty is from tech to master, not staff to tech, and gets exponentially difficult from there on out.

TSgt statistically is one of the hardest stripes to make.

If we are going to talk about the difficulty making rank and if I can remember everything correctly, there could be a logical explination for the 13 years. First, the SSgt is a cross trainer. This means that she could have been frozen where she was because of not making AFSC requirements for the next rank.

How long has she been a MTI? As a special duty they have lower promotions due to the amount of people in that field. IE I knew a SrA whose TIS was over 8 years because she took a tour as a stewardess on the DV planes.

From her rack it appears that she was in the reserves for some portion of her career. I know several people who went from the reserves to AD and lost a stripe. She could even be a reservist who is on AD as a MTI and was required to take a stripe off while she is in this position because of the rank control.

I do not know her whole story, but I know people who never wanted to be more than a SSgt or a TSgt... They did not want the responsibility and they liked turning wrenches more than being a manager.

Hope I am remembering things correctly.

Robes

Guest mghodgson

If the Air Force really wanted to encourage the wearing of the reflective belt, they should have gotten together with Playboy before the photo shoot

[ 23. January 2007, 22:59: Message edited by: KM ]

OK, whereas I agree with C21Cowboy that this discussion should focus on her rack (and I don't mean her ribbons, but that is the right general area); I got the itch to know the facts, and here they are.

According to the 40-lb-personnel-brains at AFPC, here are the latest promotion rates for 2006:

to E-5 SSgt - 35.87%

to E-6 TSgt - 16.76%

to E-7 MSgt - 19.86%

to E-8 SMSgt - 8.63%

to E-9 Chief - 22.83%

(Source)

But go back to the source and look at previous years, at one point the promotion rate to SSgt was as high as almost 65% (2001) and for two years the promotion to Tech was over 33% (2001-2002).

But what the hell, she probably made more in that photo shoot than she will over the next 3-4 years as a SSgt (or even a TSgt). She has "skills" (two nice ones), why not market them??

Cheers! M2

Anyone notice that this week's "roll call" was about proper conduct as Airmen and representation of the Air Force? Coincidence?

Should I bring a copy of this months issue when we talk to the troops?