How to find a military email address

Guest AngelaAnne

Guest AngelaAnne

Okay my question might be rather dumb. My husband hasn't left for AMS yet, so I know nothing about how this works. I had a friend who went to the Airforce Academy. He graduated last year and I have lost contact with him. I want to try to get ahold of him, and I was wondering if there is anyway I could find his military email address. Any suggestions, or is this impossible? Thanks for the help.

Once your husband has a military email account, he can access the Global List and find him pretty easily.

Originally posted by FCI:

Once your husband has a military email account, he can access the Global List and find him pretty easily.

A lot of folks (like me), are not listed on the global. Also, some of the global listings are wrong or outdated. The best way to find someone is to use the AFportal website and look for his most current e-mail there.

Air Force Portal

Is getting an AF Portal account as big of a butt-pain as it looks, or do they just try to make it look like a lot of work to deter people from using it? [/QB]
It was very easy and has a lot of uses.

[ 12. April 2005, 16:58: Message edited by: Clearedhot ]

Originally posted by Clearedhot:

It was very easy and has a lot of uses.

Not the least of which is the ARMS portion...check your flying currency, training dates, and beans remaining from the comfort of your own home (which is great for us commuting ANG folks).