Univeristy of Miami pencil pocket tabs

Guest Afsocwes@aol.com

wannaairlift = rather walk, get there faster

dont hate because all the cooch's are down here and evenly tanned

x-wing, its a great det because we are small & trng is more conectraded on individuals. also, we are one of 2 det's in the country that has a MAJOR flight simulator trng program open to all rotc guys but also the entire campus

email me at nsiddini@aol.com so i can send you the webpage if u havent looked at it already

also, talk to clearedhot if you like, he was an UM guy from back in 89. im out this may

sid

Originally posted by sid:

wannaairlift = rather walk, get there faster

dont hate because all the cooch's are down here and evenly tanned

Hey I live down here, so I can enjoy said tanned cooch. But as someone heading to FSU next year (not really by choice, however), I had to say something...

Guest sickels101

Piggy backing on ClearedHot UM=

Florida State was and still is where the real party is at.

Originally posted by SoNotToSpeak:

Piggy backing on ClearedHot UM=

Florida State was and still is where the real party is at.

Obviously you didn't read what I wrote so let me make it clear....FSU SUCKS, Miami Rules.............SCOREBOARD.

That being said, even though I am a UM grad...I still married an FSU grad. lets leave it at this........anyone but the Gators.

well wannaairlift, if you from down here then you are my damn hero and all transgressions are forgiven

i don't mean to turn this into a football conversation which i know i will, and i am sure clearedhot will contribute, but UM needs to regroup before they get embarassed by the sucky UF and FSU teams this fall

...i miss dorsey :(

[ 20. April 2005, 23:51: Message edited by: sid ]

Guest comanche

Back when Danny Wuerffel was the QB at UF his dad was my next door neighbor at Edwards. So even though they suck now I have to say go UF. BTW I'm not even from FL.

I met Wuerffel's uncle, who was a staff chaplain when I was in Texas. A real nice guy.

Yep, I am a Gator, it was a great school and I have fond memories of my time there. I have buds who went to both FSU and UM, so even though I give them good-natured ribbing (sts), at least they aren't Zoomies!

We are placing high hopes on Urban Meyer, hopefully we'll get back to winning games more often than losing them!

Cheers! M2

Guest comanche

Steal him from Utah thats the worst thing about UF. We'll see how the Utes do this season. Danny is a nice guy too, so is his dad and mom.

Guest ifrflyer

Not only do the Canes play great football, no other school comes close to their cheerleaders…period.

GO CANES!!!

[ 21. April 2005, 18:08: Message edited by: ifrflyer ]