Flying Scarf/Scarves

AH HAHAHAHAHA I just looked up the OG on the portal and all I can say is I AM SOOOO NOT SURPRISED!!!!

Thanks, Comrad for making me laugh and cry a little at the same time.

Sorry KWRI bros.... again....

Chuck

Oh, my! When I saw the "Comrad" reference I thought... No, it couldn't be? That guy is still around. WTF. The last time I saw him was Frankfurt in June 04, he got OWNED by another squadron commander who was MC for a DV move. Whish I had filmed it!

Good Luck guys and gals!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are wearing those boots with your flight suit as a choice, you are gay :rainbow:

We cant all be a bum and get away with not shining our boots. I think its gay when people show up to fly with their hair gelled, Stiffler.

Oh, my! When I saw the "Comrad" reference I thought... No, it couldn't be? That guy is still around. WTF. The last time I saw him was Frankfurt in June 04, he got OWNED by another squadron commander who was MC for a DV move. Whish I had filmed it!

Good Luck guys and gals!

What actually happened?

And I've heard versions of the Comrade story many times, anyone got something definitive?

What actually happened?

And I've heard versions of the Comrade story many times, anyone got something definitive?

Ever notice the statement on you CFP that saya: ***ROUTE SUMMARY - DO NOT FILE***

There are a lot of versions of the story, but the fact is he violated Russian Airspace and if the Russians had not been out of gas he probably would have made the news.... not in a good way.

True. The guidance is that you can wear your Friday patches while in the Squadron, but must change your patches if you go to the BX, Commissary, post office, MPF (wait, we don't have one of those anymore), etc. His big pet peeve is pilots who roll up their sleeves and people who don't salute his car when he drives by. No shit. He stopped a 4-ship brief mid-motherhood to tell the flight lead to please roll down his sleeves. Then a couple weeks later he grounded a pilot whose flight suit was too "wrinkled." He stops anytime someone doesn't salute his car, and not only corrects them, but corrects ANY senior officer or NCO in the vicinity on why they didn't correct the junior. It's totally out of control.

My question to him is about all the ridiculously overweight Airmen strolling around base. If you're such a fanatic enforcer of uniform regs, what about all these Airmen with more rolls than a bakery??? Aren't they "out of uniform?"

Or a better question: Why is this the single focus of our leadership when they are so many other problems at Spang? Any number of people routinely screw the pooch on processing paperwork, missing appointments, lying, losing vital information, not having a clue how to do their job, or otherwise hindering the mission and making life here miserable. His one and only message since taking command is that they'll never hear a fvcking word about their job performance (or lack thereof) from him as long as they polish their boots and salute his car.

We don't have targeting pods. Our DOC statement is a complete joke. We can't upgrade dudes because of an insane lack of jets and IP's. Our maintenance needs 4+ hours to turn a jet. I would rather get repeatedly kicked in the junk than try to in or out-process this base. The exercises we put on here are a clown show; nearly 3/4 of the base doesn't even participate or know they're happening. I'm not CMR because I'm out of 9mm currency and the base is out of ammo. Ok, ok, KIO. I could go on forever. None of this matters. Everything will be ok as long as no one on base sees me wearing a nametag that says "HOSS" on it on Fridays. :bash::flipoff:

We flew into Spang this past winter coming back from the Deid. The base wouldn't open the runway until 1600 the day we left because "all of our F-16's and A-10's are deployed, so we don't have to open it earlier." Yeah, all the C-17's, KC-135's, and C-5's sitting on your ramp :bash:

On the flip side the AMCC at Spang is really nice.

Guest AlphaSigOU
We flew into Spang this past winter coming back from the Deid. The base wouldn't open the runway until 1600 the day we left because "all of our F-16's and A-10's are deployed, so we don't have to open it earlier." Yeah, ###### all the C-17's, KC-135's, and C-5's sitting on your ramp :bash:

On the flip side the AMCC at Spang is really nice.

Schlafenficken... (Lazy f*cks.)

I've been under the impression that a morale patch of your aircraft (pic or A/c name) was fine, at least thats what it was like when I was on casual.

I just got back from leave, started in a new job at the wing and apparently didn't get the memo, but it became clear when my SQ/CC peeled my subdued airplane silhouette patch off my arm and placed it on the SOC desk, that it apparently is not acceptable. Bit of a disturbing trend lately...

I just got back from leave, started in a new job at the wing and apparently didn't get the memo, but it became clear when my SQ/CC peeled my subdued airplane silhouette patch off my arm and placed it on the SOC desk, that it apparently is not acceptable. Bit of a disturbing trend lately...

I am surprise Chief Jackass (62AW/CCMS) didn't see you walking around with it and try to rip it off. He always did hate me...

Guest Caddis
Nole, thats "E-9 Jackass"... we dont call him Chief.

On purpose.

Chuck

Chuck,

Used to deal with a E-9 that sounds similar to yours. Addressing him as "Sarge" or "Sergeant" seemed to get the point across.

Edited by Caddis

Chuck,

Used to deal with a E-9 that sounds similar to yours. Addressing him as "Sarge" or "Sargent" seemed to get the point across.

And make sure you misspell Sergeant too when you say it!

Nole, thats "E-9 Jackass"... we dont call him Chief.

On purpose.

Chuck

This little gem found it's way back to me last time I was deployed:

Seems E-9 Jackass told another NCO in my squadron that I was an "obstuctionist"... WTF? Yea, Chachi sends one of his lackeys... (E-9 at the OG) down to tell me to set up a flight to tack ### number of NCOs down to base X... I tell him I will be happy to do it once I receive a signed SSS from the WG/CC telling me to do it. 15 min go by... (surprised it took him that long)... Phone rings... "Sir, this is E-9 Pain in the ass"... “Yes, I know who you are" (caller ID)... "Sir, I work for the CC, if I am requesting something, it is coming from him."......"Oh, well I work for the CC also and I am not scheduling anything but a 3 ship airdrop, 2 NVG lines, and a UTA pick up until I get a SSS signed by our boss.".....silence..... "Yes, Sir."

Got the SSS and we spent around $27,000 to fly these guys south for the winter.... that would by a lot of airline tickets that would not have cost us a 3 ship airdrop line and an NVG sortie...

He and I are best buds!

:thumbsup:

Guest Caddis
And make sure you misspell Sergeant too when you say it!

Damn my spelling skillz. :M16:

Regardless Boom as a former NCO and current O with over 20 years in I have little time for pompous acting NCOs or officers for that matter.

This little gem found it's way back to me last time I was deployed:

Seems E-9 Jackass told another NCO in my squadron that I was an "obstuctionist"... WTF? Yea, Chachi sends one of his lackeys... (E-9 at the OG) down to tell me to set up a flight to tack ### number of NCOs down to base X... I tell him I will be happy to do it once I receive a signed SSS from the WG/CC telling me to do it. 15 min go by... (surprised it took him that long)... Phone rings... "Sir, this is E-9 Pain in the ass"... “Yes, I know who you are" (caller ID)... "Sir, I work for the CC, if I am requesting something, it is coming from him."......"Oh, well I work for the CC also and I am not scheduling anything but a 3 ship airdrop, 2 NVG lines, and a UTA pick up until I get a SSS signed by our boss.".....silence..... "Yes, Sir."

Got the SSS and we spent around $27,000 to fly these guys south for the winter.... that would by a lot of airline tickets that would not have cost us a 3 ship airdrop line and an NVG sortie...

He and I are best buds!

:thumbsup:

:rock:

I found the problem with him.

12. July 1998 - June 2001, instructor and director of operations, USAF First Sergeant Academy, Maxwell AFB, Ala.

He helped create leaders of shoe clerks.

I am surprise Chief Jackass (62AW/CCMS)

So you reckon this dipshit has anything to do with the crackdown? I know he had a "heart to heart" with the Es...and has a hard on for aircrew...I'm sure he would get a giant boner from dictating to Os...

So you reckon this dipshit has anything to do with the crackdown? I know he had a "heart to heart" with the Es...and has a hard on for aircrew...I'm sure he would get a giant boner from dictating to Os...

Yes he does, but indirectly! Before I left he was on the war path. Since he will not speak to me anymore (thank god) he was having the other E-9s go around complaining to supervisors about moral patches and other uniform crap. So OG E-9 comes up to me and asks me to have the pilots that work in my office remove their moral patches..... I said, "Hey, I am not their commander, I am their supervisor, if their commander says they can wear them, then there is nothing I can do.... do you want me to give you the phone number of all the SQ/CCs on the base?" This is what really started our little war.

Then came the sleeve issue...

AFI 36-Chow My Hog states that the flight suit sleeves will be rolled down to the wrist. Well, I fold mine under once and the sleeve still comes down to my wrist. "OH, NO that against the regs." We fought about this for days, retard interprets the reg to men the sleeve has to be completely rolled down.... no it doesn't say that... Well, anyway I stated rolling my sleeves down all the way so they completely covered my hands. Walked around for a while like I had no hands, went by his office, showed him how ridiculous it looks then went back to rolling my sleeves under once. That was the last time we ever spoke! Then I PCSd.