Tuesday at 09:53 PM4 days Interesting, Boeing won the USAF's F-47 NGAD and now whatever this.TWZBoeing Wins F/A-XX Next Generation Navy Stealth Fighter C...F/A-XX has been a very highly anticipated contract award, especially after the Pentagon previously tried to freeze the program.
Wednesday at 09:12 AM4 days I'm sure they will both arrive in a timely fashion...Boeing is known for that.
Wednesday at 04:10 PM3 days Author I wonder how much overlap/commonality the two airplanes will have. I'm sure that would be a selling point.STL is about to get packed with fighter production though since Boeing will be making the F-15EX, T-7 (finally assembly), MQ-25 (over a KBLV), and F-47. Looks like the F/A-18 line will convert to the F/A-XX
Thursday at 04:00 AM3 days 18 hours ago, Inertia17 said:I'm sure they will both arrive in a timely fashion...Boeing is known for that.with doors that will absolutely, definitely, not spontaneously detach...
Create an account or sign in to comment