Flight Cap/Cover wear

Guest deweygcc

Guest thebronze

Max,

Thanks for the friendly SA warning, I appreciate it.

The thing is, if we just lay down and "take it", then the PC-Nazi's win. This isn't the same military that I joined, some twenty years ago, but I'm not about to let them take over and make it more p*ssified than it already is. I'll do everything I can to not let that happen. I know where the lines are and I get right up on them (sometimes the brakes don't always work!).

To the PC-Nazi's: You!

[ 09. June 2004, 21:10: Message edited by: Johann ]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jaybird141
Originally posted by evil load:

We have to wear hats? When did this happen??

AMEN! I always tell people that I have a hat waiver....

• 9 years later...

Sorry for the thread revival but I got "Chiefed" by a young female 2Lt about 3 hrs ago. My back was turned and I heard "Airman.......Airman" and I didn't bother looking since it's been about 12 yrs since having that directed at me. When I did turn she then corrected me on the wear of my Flight Cap. She seems to read the reg that it has to be straight all the way down, when in all reality it says straight with the nose. And then she stood there waiting for a salute, so I move the all the things I was carrying to one hand and render a salute. This sort of thing hasn't happened to me in years, it just took me by surprise. Might be time to go. Too bad TERA wasn't offered to MSgt booms.

Edited by WABoom
  • Upvote 1