The hardest working DB in Hollywood.

Spoo

I don't think he understands the word "literally."

Unfortunately he might. We literally had to change the meaning because of douchebags like him.

Definition of LITERALLY

1: in a literal sense or manner : actually <took the remark literally> <was literally insane>

2: in effect : virtually <will literally turn the world upside down to combat cruelty or injustice — Norman Cousins>

Unfortunately he might. We literally had to change the meaning because of douchebags like him.

Definition of LITERALLY

1: in a literal sense or manner : actually <took the remark literally> <was literally insane>

2: in effect : virtually <will literally turn the world upside down to combat cruelty or injustice — Norman Cousins>

Correct me if I am wrong since I am not a native speaker, but those definitions are contradictions. Actually- existing in fact. Virtually- approximately. For the same fucking word.

Correct me if I am wrong since I am not a native speaker, but those definitions are contradictions. Actually- existing in fact. Virtually- approximately. For the same fucking word.

You are not wrong. And that's an excellent, and proper, use of a F-bomb.

You are not wrong. And that's an excellent, and proper, use of a F-bomb.

I learned the vulgarity becoming a Boston sports fan.

That's English for you.

"It only took me a bat of an eye to kill the bat with a bat."

For this I think English is the hardest language to learn without any competition. It has taken me 10 years so far and I still have no idea what to do in most cases. Though I am not sure how hard it is to learn Mandarin or Cantonese from an outside perspective. I imagine the tones, especially in Cantonese, are similar in difficulty to the homonyms of English.

Yeah. He's an amazing example for Catholocism.

"How fucking dare you..." I'm pretty sure that's straight out of Jesus' mouth. Especially given that it's attacking Cruise for implying something that he wasn't.

I submit that you do not know what the fuck you are talking about (fuck added for flavor/emphasis).

• Upvote 1