New Topic... Man/Lickered posting.

Coasta

I LOVE BaseOps.net, but even the squadron bar thread requires some semblance and order. I understand that most are still active and will have apprehensions about airing their own laundry, and that you can delete your posts and take 'em back. There're things that don't fit GD or SB categories that need some of our input and that require a man/flyer's opinion. The intent is to keep things between the seriousness of GD (how we do our job) and SB (boobies, beer, and more boobies), probably the information that is most relevant and useful, maybe with a touch of the honesty the we/I put into how tasty a beer or scotch is. Rebuttals? Mods?

Coasta, if you want to continue with this thread; PM me with a better explanation of what you are suggesting. Your post makes no sense in that we have a "serious" side of the forum (General Discussion) and one that's more "relaxed" (Squadron Bar). I think that pretty much covers all our bases, but if you can more clearly deliniate what you are recommending then we'll take it into consideration.

Until that time, this one is done...