Multicam 2 piece flightsuits

Fozzy Bear

Tactical blueberries.

The correct term is "Aquaflage." A uniform that's been out for several years that I still don't own. :moon:

Fairly certain the US Navy has the market cornered on that one.

Fear not, Afghanistans finest internet security ninja's have blocked your image. I can't see it, thus the world is safer and we're closer to winning the war.

Edited by BolterKing

I'll break the OPSEC bubble the ninja's have formed around you: USNA Mid's at an AF football game spelling "GAY".

I'm a dirty OCS grad, not one of the Canoe-U elite. I laugh along with you.

• 7 months later...

Any chance someone would hook a Lt leaving for his first deployment up by helping me figure out how I wear the "OCP" two piece flight suit. They forced me to take two of these instead of just giving me four tan bags.

I've got the Air Force and last name tapes for it along with rank. What is the velcro on the arm for....it looks like some kind of patch belongs there(should I piss off the fun police with pencil patches)? Also, do the pants blouse or not?

Edit: Just found the reg...and it doesn't mention the flight suit at all.

Edited by Wraith

No blousing, just wear the name tag, USAF, rank, and your wings. You might slap a glint square on your arm, but other than that don't wear a unit patch or something stupid to get yourself highlighted. Wait till at least your second deployment to start pissing Chiefs off. In my opinion, the MC 2-piece is way better than the tan flight suit.

There is a CENTAF tack-on to 36-2903 that covers it. If you can't find it im sure any run of the mill shoe clerk or first shirt would be glad to print it out for you. We had it summarized on one of the slides on our in-brief.

Any reason you can't just wait until your first day in the AOR, wear the bag, then figure out what everyone else is doing?

######ing SNAPS . . . . .

I don't know if it's just our squadron that does it but we walk out the door home station in MC flight suits...so no...you couldn't do that.

We've also got about 5 policy letters from the CC's at KAF about proper wear of the MC flight suit hanging around. I'll try to get a digital copy and post it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...