Military Cadet Suing Patti LaBelle

ClearedHot

Hey, now wait a minute! I was certainly not trashing Strait and Nelson... I know you had them in your collection (who doesn't?),... and I just couldn't imagine you saying "hey, let after this Willie and Merle duet is over, I'll throw on some Patti."

He is West Point.

I imagine his orders were much like ROTC going on PDT, to/from field training, or something in which drinking (even when over 21) is forbidden.

Service Academy Cadets are basically on AD. As for not being able to drink while traveling, that must be a new one... Well, newer... You could do it 12 years ago is what I'm saying...

Hey, now wait a minute! I was certainly not trashing Strait and Nelson... I know you had them in your collection (who doesn't?),... and I just couldn't imagine you saying "hey, let after this Willie and Merle duet is over, I'll throw on some Patti."

Yeah, I was kinda confused as I couldn't see how anyone could trash George and Willie; but I do have a wide variety of tastes in terms of music. I do love R&B, jazz, funk, old school country, anything 80s or earlier, Big Band, grunge, classical...basically anything but most modern pop and rap. And yes, that include

Sorry for the misunderstanding! It's all good! :drinking:

Cheers! M2

I was recently in the Philly airport and Patti LaBelle was there with all her bodyguards (before this incident took place). She was very nice and posed with tons of passengers for pictures and her "handlers" were equally nice. Who knows what really happened...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

It says he was already suspended when this incident took place. Did they just reinstate a shitbag?

Possibly.

More disturbing is that he now has the ability to say this:

"Yeah, the Army was about to boot my ass out until Patti LaBelle's hairdresser beat me up"

Edited by Bullet

• 2 months later...