Squadron roll call and naming ceremony.

Smokey

Guys and gals,

Haven't played "mayor" for 20 or so years but gotta run a roll call and naming ceremony.

Any up to date info from my active duty fighter pukes to set a good order of events? Alibis and fines for lost wingmen, Bring out your dead, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Smokey

Take roll, charge the no shows

Make fun of the weakest link in the squadron

Squadron history by the LPA

Naked picture of hot woman

Instant Justice

Stories on the bros (story time), winner of best story through an audio-omiter gets squadron crappy flying call sign

Entertainment provided by LPA, if a naming then by the namee's

Lots of shots for any ridiculous reason

Close it, sometimes with a song, sometimes with deceased insect

This is only one of many versions.

Instant Justice

Stories on the bros (story time), winner of best story through an audio-omiter gets squadron crappy flying call sign

This and add in the Squadron toast, if you have one.

Edited by SocialD

The Air Force did this to me...

For example: Electronic records management. The Air Force is so sure that this new system is the way to go it's getting rid of the normal common server. So, 6.9 hours of training and now I'm set right? Nope. Now I need to assign individual permission to each folder in the ERM which to do so, requires full name and CAC-in ID number - the super long number next to your name before you enter your PIN. Once all of the Ops group's information is compiled, only then can I send it off to Tx to get lost in the fax machine or eaten by the mystical Air Force qweep goblins and fairies known as shoes. And I'm not talking about the fairies you all just thought of because I've been trained on the repeal of DADT - then again, maybe I am. God forbid any new individual join the Ops group thus resetting the whole procedure and losing another 2 days of flying...THE AIR FORCE DID THIS TO ME.

Squadron Response: "ITS NOT YOUR FAULT"

• Downvote 2

The Air Force did this to me...

For example: Electronic records management. The Air Force is so sure that this new system is the way to go it's getting rid of the normal common server. So, 6.9 hours of training and now I'm set right? Nope. Now I need to assign individual permission to each folder in the ERM which to do so, requires full name and CAC-in ID number - the super long number next to your name before you enter your PIN. Once all of the Ops group's information is compiled, only then can I send it off to Tx to get lost in the fax machine or eaten by the mystical Air Force qweep goblins and fairies known as shoes. And I'm not talking about the fairies you all just thought of because I've been trained on the repeal of DADT - then again, maybe I am. God forbid any new individual join the Ops group thus resetting the whole procedure and losing another 2 days of flying...THE AIR FORCE DID THIS TO ME.

Squadron Response: "ITS NOT YOUR FAULT"

Are you sure you posted in the right thread?

• Upvote 1

It sounds like something that might work in a roll call, but it's similar to the "WHAT IF" format. As in: "WHAT IF the finance office didn't have ESPN on so many plasma screens that they actually be able to do their jobs...instead of me doing it for them..." (the then rest of the SQ echoes: "WHAT IF!")

The "IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT" echo from the bros is a catchy line, but I've never actually seen it in the 3 fighter squadrons I've been in...

Keg or a headshave in some places.

I like that. Actually, it should be both.

No shit, like an AWACS backender with a stuck mic on the Big Pic.

I can't imagine talking about something like this in the squadron bar, let alone a naming ceremony, but maybe things have changed (a lot).

Instant Justice

So you're telling me nothing has really changed....outstanding.

Appreciate all the replies.

Cheers,

Smokey

It sounds like something that might work in a roll call, but it's similar to the "WHAT IF" format. As in: "WHAT IF the finance office didn't have ESPN on so many plasma screens that they actually be able to do their jobs...instead of me doing it for them..." (the then rest of the SQ echoes: "WHAT IF!")

The "IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT" echo from the bros is a catchy line, but I've never actually seen it in the 3 fighter squadrons I've been in...

It was something we did at Shaw. Haven't seen it since.

So you're telling me nothing has really changed....outstanding.

Appreciate all the replies.

Cheers,

Smokey

Smokey, go old school and you'll be fine.

WWROD is a good guide in case things start getting fucked up.