Man Kicked Off Plane for Being too Tall

ClearedHot

From personally being 6'7", airline seats are definitely something that are always iffy for me, and definitely a problem for my dad, who is 6'9". Luckily though, I have a longer torso so my legs aren't usually a problem. Whenever we fly, he usually always needs to and is always able to find a seat in the exit row, even if he has to switch seats with someone. Whenever he needs to switch seats the flight attendants are helpful and willing to assist in that process. From never flying Horizon though, maybe that flight attendant was just really pissed at the moment or hates tall people...

• 1 month later...
Guest Shadow

Love this line: The flight attendant stormed off before another staff member explained that he must remove his legs from the aisle or leave the flight.

Have to agree with stoleit2x. If the fatty next to you can't keep his fat rolls in his seat, why don't they get the boot? Do the airline folks just not want to offend someone with the unfortunate condition of being obese? You know those people can't help it... I'd love to sit around all day and do nothing but stuff my pie-hole with Hostess donuts, fried chicken and pizza. But alas, I do not have a problem with self-control, but I'm the one that suffers when Tubby wedges himself into a tiny airline seat and mouth-breathes for the next 7 hours. Yeah, it's my fault.