One Six Right *Aviation Film*

Infamous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Six_Right

"One Six Right: The Romance of Flying is an independent film about the general aviation industry as seen through a local airport. Within a short period of time, it has achieved a passionate following and presence among pilots and aviation enthusiasts worldwide who see the film as being able to communicate their passion for aviation. Concurrently, the film has garnered both local and national political attention in the United States as an accurate depiction of general aviation and its important contributions to all aviation industries worldwide. Within the entertainment industry, the film has attracted the sponsorship and support of many large media companies, including Apple Inc., Sony Electronics, Toshiba, Technicolor, Bose, and Dolby, as pioneering new standards in high definition (HD) film making and distribution."

I know it's old, but some of you I'm sure haven't seen it. Did a search for One Six Right w/o any results so I thought I'd share it here. Enjoy!

Guest Raptor08

One Six Right truly is a great film. I remember it being shown to us at my CAP squadron many years ago and being left in awe by it. I've only flown out of KVNY a few times (even though its my local airport) but its remarkable how much history and significance it has and the film does a great job in showing it.

Guest Raptor08

You were in CAP? Get right outta town.

What do you guys have against CAP anyway?

Edited by Raptor08

What do you guys have against CAP anyway?

It's nothing. CAP has been the butt of many jokes here, and when CAP gets mentioned, it just gets folks chuckling again.

Most of it is due to a few Seniors that appear to get over-the-top with it.

It's nothing. CAP has been the butt of many jokes here, and when CAP gets mentioned, it just gets folks chuckling again.

Most of it is due to a few Seniors that appear to get over-the-top with it.

Yeah, it's kinda like saying you're an eagle driver...

• Upvote 1